We work hard
    to give this gift to you.
    For good or for ill, say something.
    It's ​​​the least you can do

Perhaps, they are at a loss for words?
    Very clever observation, rt.
    A terse little gem, as well!

Comment

also I must say sometimes poems hide in rhyme zone like clothes in the dryer or lost items in my pocket. then one day they just appear and act like they've always been there.

Comment

Thanks you guys. You made me laugh
        Thanks

Comment

Yes, rhymetime, the RZ community is a wonderment to to me as well. Love your poem, really love your title. It made me want to read. A knockout title, i think, generates a lot of looks and likes.
          Last edited by John Wertz; 07-04-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• rhymetime
            rhymetime commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks sir,only time will tell

Rhymetime, if your so inclined read my Rhymezone's Kentucky Derby. Let me know what you think. Type in the search bar

Comment

I am currently alcoholicly enhanced. I shall look at "Kentucky Derby" when I am better able to respond with a clear mind
            Thank you for invitation

Comment

• grant hayes
              grant hayes commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, rhymetime, I can relate to that. It is a curious thing: I have found that when I am very ornately enhanced, almost felled by the weight of glory, as it were, I retain my ability to spell and punctuate correctly, and even to make sense, as I type in some combox.
              Even so, one prefers a mind unfogged.

That's cool. It was a request based on your write here. Maybe it will help shed some light?

Comment

There must be a group of regular visitors out there who are content simply to read the shares on the Zone. I think they outnumber the members significantly. I don't mind at all. I take the comments and likes to be a kind of peer review. A high number of views for a poem is generally an indication that the unseen audience is interested in it, in addition to the participating members.

Comment

So true Grant and by comments some have said they are busy posting their poems that they forget to read and comment on others' poetry. I for my part try to comment before I post a poem but I also try to be considerate and not post several at a time because that way I can have time to enjoy what others post and absorb and comment and if I post several they tend to fall through the cracks.

Comment

• MHenry
                  MHenry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I share your sentiments, AG. I would like to read everyone's work, or as much as time permits, but I can only find time to read two or three at most from each person in a day, and the posts beyond that make it harder to find anyone else's posts! I set myself a goal of reading and responding to around ten poems for every one I post (sometimes it's more like 20 to 1). I feel like I have then earned the privilege of having others read and comment on my work as well.

Sometimes, you do not have the words!

Fortunately, I am not at a loss, at least for the moment. Fun write!

Comment

Working...
                X