Ghost Plays the Fiddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Plays the Fiddle

Does anyone hear a ghost that plays the fiddle?

If it waltzes instead down your hall in flight?

Would you dismiss the sound if came out your speakers?

Could you see the curtains turn from blues to whites?

Then how do we account for love drifting slowly

Or smashing broken mirrors hitting the concrete with might?

Haunting - as intended I suspect. You are on-point today!

Comment

Hi RhymeLovingWriter some good some not so!! thanks!!! I need help w/ one that i am hesitant to post... may pull the trigger and ask for input!! It is like you had said a few days ago... 'all over the place'

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
        RhymeLovingWriter commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha-ha! To THAT I can certainly relate! What I've seen so far is stellar. Keep it coming!

Strewth, Suz-zen, is it just me or are you at some kind of creative peak? This is outSTANDING. Keep going, you've got your eye in and you're hitting the mark.

Comment

• Suz-zen
        Suz-zen commented
        Editing a comment
        i love Strewth! thank you grant... I am shedding old stuff and letting it all hang outt as we used to say in the Summer of Love... hope i can stuff it back in if i have to,

I do believe you are presently riding a crest!

Comment

• Suz-zen
        Suz-zen commented
        Editing a comment
        i have been filled with uncertainty and insecurity so I really do appreciate this encouragement lunar glide

Hi, Suz-zen, I missed this one in the haystack! An intriguing write, which seems to invoke some spirit nature struggling with conflicting visions and strong emotions! Shows great creativity and boldness! Love!

Comment

Fight against the uncertainty and insecurity. Sometimes we fly, sometimes we crash. In my brief time here i am yet to see you crash. This verse is just another example of you flying.
        Thanks for all you share and allowing us to fly with you.

Comment

Hi rhymetime what generous words, and oh so sweet to my ears this morning! thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment.

Comment

MHenry you got it on this one.... funny how some of these spirits hide in a barn or a haystack and then appear to haunt you! thank you for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed this one.

Comment

Working...
            X