Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unstopped bottle (ha’sonnet)

Deleted
    Last edited by grant hayes; 12-25-2017, 09:43 PM.

Positively intoxicating Grant!

Comment

• grant hayes
      grant hayes commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a positive intoxication indeed, Rhymist.

grant hayes are we drunk on wine? ? riding a bike? Love the rhyming tipples/nippled!

Comment

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh grant hayes! yesssssss! Oh yessss..... i sure got that!!

i need to work on my comments to reflect my inflections! And flushed complexion!
      So, perhaps my edit would read: 'Thank you God of the vines! Pour me another! I so enjoy the ride! Even if we fall! '
      Comment on rhyming remains

• grant hayes
      grant hayes commented
      Editing a comment
      Euoi! Euoi!

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning grant hayes and RhymeLovingWriter! Reading this conversation with coffee just now I am tickled! If ever our unique ways of writing, conveying our thoughts, feelings, and seeing the world was ever doubted, this sure as hell illustrates it in I am honored to be writing and reading with you all!Thank you! And Grant. LOVE the 'Euoi! Euoi!'

Quite devilish Grant. Nice to see the mysterious romantic. :-).

Comment

Deliciously brilliant, absolutely devilishly humorous, with your grantian stamp all over it, Sensei! If a shared bottle of wine and a fumbled hiplock is what it takes to engorge your ha'sonnet saber, then so be it! Bottoms up, my friend (whose was, by the way? Not that it stammers, er matters.)!
      Last edited by MHenry; 06-26-2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• grant hayes
        grant hayes commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought you might like this one, Maestro. I had a few phrases, and realised they might make a ha'sonnet. Oddly enough, the phrase that got the ball rolling never made it into the finished piece.

Me as mysterious romantic? That would have to be a first. Devilish? A very tame, agreeable kind of devil, perhaps. Thank you, Alexandra. Poetry allows dweebs to be dashing, if only for a moment.

Comment

Dashing, indeed!

Comment

Well, I exaggerated somewhat, Dwayne. Lucky, perhaps?

Comment

Humility plays you false on this one Grant...dashing fits quite well!

Comment

This one should be opened with a sabre!

Comment

Yes, lunar glide! More sabres needed all round! Huzzah! And mind the upswing...

Comment

Working...
                X