Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Sang Beneath Her Wings (Word Prompt #5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Sang Beneath Her Wings (Word Prompt #5)

Last edited by Sumyanna; 07-17-2016, 08:23 AM.

Sumyanna, your poems never cease to impress me!!! Once again you paint a picture in my mind with soft brushstrokes and beautiful detail. Your wording is perfect. OUTSTANDING job!

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so very much PoetryBree . I think this is one of the reasons I love word prompts. They take me places I normally wouldn't visit.

It is wonderful how you are able to build upon these words and blend them into a luscious and mysterious world of your own, Sumyanna!

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, MHenry I don't exactly know why - but I know I write better poetry either when I am extremely passionate about something or if I am forced to write for a prompt (when it takes me somewhere other than in my own skin). I find it odd, but I'm not going to complain. I guess we all have things that help us write.

I agree with MH. your writing is magical. Lovely.

Comment

and I love the use of the red highlighting, Sumyanna, as I 've told you in the past, your poetry stops me in my tracks.

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know why - but when I started out writing for the prompts I wanted to find a way to make the words stand out. Red is a good color for that. Thank you so much for the compliment Bobby Del Boy

This poem is like the spring ! I wish it would last longer 😃

Comment

You are a vivid luminary!

Comment

It is hard for me to add to what has already been said. Beautiful weaving of your prompt words into a such a lovely, flowing poem.

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I am so glad you think so. Thank you highly Muttado1sb

Beautiful imagery of long awaited Spring... I like the graciousness of Winter giving way for Spring ....lovely poem! Much likes!

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to wait quite a while for Spring to come this year. I was getting cabin fever :-) So glad you liked this imrogue
Working...
X