Constellations
    Permutations
    Cruise ‘walk of fame’

Very nice!

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rach79! Have you heard of MHenry and Grant's new style of poetry. It's been dubbed a Ha'Sonnet and contains seven lines, four syllables each, with a turn in the fifth or sixth and resolution at the end. You can follow their scheming on Suz-zen's poem Farewell! Farewell! You should try it - it's a lot of fun!

Your cruisin alright. Which ship are you referring to. I am a big fan of RLW and cruisin!

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Bobby, cruise was just a fancy word for walk to try to make a resolution in the last line of the poem. I thought about 'trod' too, but it sounded too heavy. As for cruisin', I've not been yet (although my husband is keen to go sometime). Perhaps one day. My fear is motion sickness but I've heard there are remedies for that.

Bracelets RLW. Magnetic bracelets are perfect as is this poem. I've been and they work wonders.

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      I'll keep that in mind. It sounds like a better solution than pharmaceuticals.And thank you for the compliment!

This has a great twist, Rhymist! Huzzahs raining down!

Comment

I love how you take us up, up, up into the starry night, RLW, and take us back down through a wormhole (permutation) into our own earthly starry night.

Comment

Working...
      X