Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poetry Word prompt #4 (Sometimes It is Brave to Walk Away)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poetry Word prompt #4 (Sometimes It is Brave to Walk Away)

Last edited by Sumyanna; 07-17-2016, 01:12 AM.

I did not realize until later that I set up the prompt with 12 words instead of ten.

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a problem - but instead a BEAUTIFUL poem and life lesson all rolled up into one! Looking forward to formulating a poem with these words!

Absolutely brilliant! Just wonderful Sumyanna !

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much Graydon. It was strangely an easy write. It often does not happen that way, but some of the words came together to make an image.

^ yes, I agree with Graydon. This is fantastic, Sumyanna. You are really good at these; they seem to release something in you, poetically.

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Yes, I don't exactly know why - but I think it opens up my vision. I truly love writing for them - perhaps it is the challenge, but in the end I truly love the end product as well. They are some of my favorite poems.

Yes, Sumyanna, it is one thing to use ten or twelve words from a prompt to create a poem. It is quite another thing to create such a beautiful poem as you have with those words.

Comment

• Sumyanna
      Sumyanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you MHenry. I don't know what happened - but I started my blog and found this person who was asking people to join in his daily prompts last summer. I just started and realized that I was allowed to write from a different perspective instead of always writing in my own. It is quite freeing.
Working...
X