No announcement yet.

Farewell, Farewell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the volta needs lines 5 and 6, with 7 as the resolution.

Comment

Okay. This will be a challenge, as I'm not used to resolving voltas. Really put my foot in that one. You shall have to give a taste of how it's done, Maestro.

Comment

Good morning grant hayes and MHenry I have just caught up on our new poetry format! Exciting!! SERENDIPITY Need coffee to add to this!

Comment

lunar glide Hi ! Thank you for reading and liking !

Comment

Muttado1sb Hi ! Thank you for the thumbs up on this one. I had almost forgotten this one and the date (almost a year ago!) and inspiration of format to process of birth of the Ha'sonnet.
            Re-reading Grant and MHenry was fun tonight!

This poem had a deeper meaning I had not shared at the time... The images were meant to be more of an end of life here as we know it and making a transition to "the other side". In my mind at the time, it was a vision I had of Ireland/Scotland.
            Anyway, somewhere beautiful I could picture but had never been and hoped to get to.

Thank you.

Comment

the birth of a new poetic form! Maybe we will resurrect this one day and try to popularize it!

Comment

grant hayes

After writing that first one of4 syllables to inspiration Grant's first poem... without the more strict rules imposed of lines limited I have toyed with it. You know my ruffled feathers with rules ! I would like to propose a more lenient count. What say you and

Comment

i say write what pleases you and call it what you will!

Comment

• grant hayes
                    grant hayes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'll second that. Some poets write better within strict frameworks, others write better when they're unconstrained. Some poets do well with both.
                Working...
                X