• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrams

Five fingers take you
    Where you want to go in style;
    Stares thrown in for free

Love it. Have always wanted to try some :-)

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      They are VERY comfortable! My husband had his for years before he could convince me to try them. And once I got them on (which is no small feat the first few times) - I didn't want to take them off. I mean, I literally walked out of the store in them (after paying of course)!

"Stares thrown in for free" says it all! Kudos RLW!

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Yes Graydon, these aren't shoes for the shy. I've had several conversations started by people walking up to me and asking me whether I liked my shoes! When my husband was stationed in Korea (Seoul) for work, he would wear them on the metro and got such a kick out of people trying not to stare at his feet - and failing. When I went to visit (also in Seoul) and saw the beautiful footwear all around me (though how they could walk in those heels is beyond me) - I understood why.

I think in France, men wear bathing suits with a similar sensibility. That makes for some interesting sightseeing. Very clever and enjoyable RLW!

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Never been to France - not yet anyway - so I didn't know that (but I went to look it up and apparently it is true). Although I don't think I'd walk up to a strange man and ask how he liked the fit of his bathing suit anyway.

• MHenry
      MHenry commented
      Editing a comment
      It's hard to say. I am up and down about it. Good thing it is elastic.

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Can you hear me groaning across the miles???? You have WAY too much fun with this rebuttals I think.
Working...
X