Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Be Monsters

Deleted
    Last edited by grant hayes; 12-25-2017, 09:01 PM.

Lots of lexical goodies here.

And yes, there be monsters...
    everywhere.

Comment

• grant hayes
      grant hayes commented
      Editing a comment
      Except under my bed. There be dust and, no doubt, a shoe.

Thank you, Samuel, for reading so appreciatively.

Comment

Most excellent mr hayes. Do we have each others back? You write profound what i lack. I vision ghost ships and castles, ancient times. I could be way off but that's where this takes me and i love it

Comment

Thank you, the second. If that's where it takes you, and you love it, then that is fine by me.

There's plenty of profundity in your work, second; no doubt about that. As for mine, I'm not sure whether it quite emerges from kitsch, notwithstanding the kind appraisals of some of the excellent poets who post here.

Comment

This speaks to me on both epic and personal levels - the grandeur, wonder, and question of the universe...and my place in it as a human. Beautifully worded Grant!

Comment

Thank you, Rhymist. It means a lot to me that it resonated with you.

Comment

An enigmatic, yet cohesive piece, brilliantly weaving stunning images of fine word threads, speaking of underworlds and the collapse of Heaven as wingbeats fight from our hearts!
              Another grantian masterpiece that only you could create!

Comment

Thank you, Maestro! That's your 1100th post! I feel honoured it was encouraging me, for yet more of my ornate opacities. I shall get clearer one day, by and by ☺

Comment

Your use of languageis like an ocean of colour, with depth and variety, pictures painted with every line

Comment

Why thank you, sir. I am honoured that you would describe my work so winsomely.

Comment

No need to get clearer on our account Grant -- you challenge my imagination and my knowledge. Love your work Grant.

Comment

Alexandra, it makes me gladsome to know that. Thank you for being so encouraging!

Comment

Working...
                        X