Collective eye is gawking
    Like a guillotine.

Caffeine and bra
    You want it all
    Fans scream.

Lean Cuisine dinners
    You'll be the winner
    Fame wean.
    Last edited by Sister Greed; 05-04-2016, 06:14 PM.

I really like this poem, I can picture it so vividly. Short, Pictorial, Wonderful.

Comment

• Sister Greed
      Sister Greed commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Chester, always to my demise, I added more!

You jumped on the Boomerang, SG, and with titillating results! I cannot resist a good lingerie ad. I read the copy. I don't look at the pictures. I swear it!

Each stanza serves a purpose. I thought the last the weakest, until I understood it! Then, it became the strongest!

Well done SG!

Comment

• Sister Greed
      Sister Greed commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the boomerangs, MHenry! Thanks for the fun!!!

Hey, this ain't the poem I first saw. Great use of the structure, as always with you, Sister Greed, and knockout imagery. An eye gawking like a guillotine; 'fame wean' (gods I love that!) - so many good things here.

Comment

• Sister Greed
      Sister Greed commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Grant! Your comments mean a lot to me! I think I gain more insight from your comments than my writing! 😃

Hi Sister G! Avoiding starting my work day and am I ever glad that I did! I have missed so many good poems ! This one is on the top of my list!

Mezzanine walking
    Collective eye is gawking
    Like a guillotine.

POWER- full!!

Comment

• Sister Greed
      Sister Greed commented
      Editing a comment
      Suz-zen...wow! Now that's poetry!!! A lovely fantasy!

• Suz-zen
      Suz-zen commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning Sister Greed! I shared that with some of my colleagues yesterday! It was FUN!! They want more... hahaha! I will work to provide more fantasy to our workaday world!! Thank YOU for the inspiration!! All having to do with not enough time to do what I truly in my heart and soul desire (though we all have the SAME 24 hours, right?)

• Sister Greed
      Sister Greed commented
      Editing a comment
      Same 24, but we don't all get to slice it the same way. I'm looking forward to more from you. Will definitely need to get caught up!
Working...
X