No derision found
    Help each soul along the way
    Child of poetry

Great poem!

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks PoetryBree. It's a reflection on how I'm still learning so much here in the zone.

Poemahontas
    Sometimes modest
    Poems I promise
    I'm so honest....

Poetry is therapy for me......I'm a poemaholic, I definitely can relate to this

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Poemahontas. Yet another reason I like it in the zone - kindred spirits.

Lovely - yes, even in our own lines we fine a deeper understanding. Perhaps it is reflection or putting to words what we normally would not think or say. It is a moment of self-reflection. Lovely poem.

Comment

Whenever you use a particular form, Rhymist, you do so with such skill: the result, I imagine, of the discipline rhyming instils. This is a really wonderful string of haiku.

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. And I just realize that I have birthed both 'Poetry' and 'Poetry's Child' in the same day. A theme eluded me until just now. Hmm...what Freudian play is underfoot here?

Wonderful work; honest and uplifting!

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Katray. I just appreciate so much the generous comments and encouragement from fellow Zoners - no matter where we land on the poetic spectrum - we are welcomed and welcoming - and willing to help each other learn. Feeling quite at home...

This is a delicious haiku string tribute to the poet's growth in poetic expression drawing from the past masters, and experienced in the nurturing halls of the Rhymezone. RLW, you are experimenting with new forms with spectacular results, and we feel your personal satisfaction at having taken a leap and landing, surprisingly, where perhaps you thought you might not reach! Squarely on the other side of the gulf!

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Thank you MHenry. It is indeed wonderful to be learning and growing in verse-atility!

• AlexandratheLate
      AlexandratheLate commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with MH. I love your new forms and the wonderful results. They are a different elegant side to you yet very much a part of you. This is beautiful in it's verse and structure.

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Thank you AtL. What a lovely observation. I am honored!
Working...
X