Thank you Sumyanna.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    Thank you imrogue for the like.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much my friend. I appreciate you reading and commenting.

• AlexandratheLate
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much Dwayne for reading and your heartfelt comment.

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    Thank you for the like Odonko- ba.

Leave a comment:

• Odonko-ba
    replied
    This is a well written passion driven heartwrenching ode to the victims of abuse, those who suffer in silence. Congrats on the pick. Well deserving.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    commented on 's reply
    You're exactly right Bwreck! Their control is subtle until you start standing up and then violence ensues.

• AlexandratheLate
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Bobby. I fell in love with an illusion. But have been divorced going on 4 years and I am one of the fortunate ones. A lot of women in my shoes pay with their lives because they can't reconcile they love a monster. But that love will die - hopefully the person doesn't.

• DWAYNE
    replied
    That anyone need go through this fire, is a crying shame, but you have given eloquent voice to those flames that singe when few others can see!

Leave a comment:

• Brainwreck
    replied
    I have heard of there being a fine line between love and hate, but you show the fine line of love and control by abuse.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    Thank you very much Grant. Unfortunately there's a lot of people in my former situation and statistically speaking, the majority are women and children. Narcissists are the greatest chameleons and will make you think you're the problem. Hopefully this will speak to the victims.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Del Boy
    replied
    Sorry you had to go through this Alexandra. A compelling write that will ignite and inspire change and awareness. I hope you continue to heal through your writing. You are now a force to be reckoned with. Stay strong as you have and share your story to the benefit of others.

Leave a comment:

• grant hayes
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to know you were burned so, Alexandra. Bless your endurance and emergence!

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    That's true MH - this is what it's like being married to a narcissist. They'll wine and dine you, call you their soul mate, you're the greatest thing on earth - but it's a personal agenda -- so bottom line is if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Leave a comment:

• MHenry
    replied
    The title says it all, AG. This a powerful, emotion-packed warning to others to beware the false flames of passion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X