No announcement yet.

Heavenly Longing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very lyrical and dreamy—you could want for nothing more from a Romantic poem! Lovely,
    pf

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
      AlexandratheLate commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Piper for reading and for such a wonderful comment.

Thank you for the like Piper.

Comment

Bwreck, your comments are so sincere and touching. Thank you my poet friend.

Comment

OMGOSH! Such a beautiful write with imagery that transported my soul to the Heavens! EXCELLENT WORK OF MAGICAL ART!!

Comment

Thank you Dee :-)

Comment

Thank you for your kind words Dee and I'm thrilled that it transported you to the heavens. That's what I was hoping for. :-) what a beautiful compliment!!

Comment

Reminded me of my Celestial Moon Alexandra. Not comparatively but musely(Is that a word?) Anyway, the stars, galaxies and universe provide endless musings for us to contemplate and write about. You spanned the universe quite well in your write. The sky is no longer the limit for you Alexandra. You have no limits!

Comment

Awww Bobby I love your poem. Thank you very much for such a wonderful compliment. Good to have you back my friend.

Comment

• MHenry
                  MHenry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see you have fallen victim to the disappearing, reappearing post, AG, as have I. Can we delete one somehow?

I'm not sure on my phone it shows one but on my computer it shows one and s hidden one. If I figure it out. I'll let you know. Thank you for letting me know. :-)

Comment

AtL, I see now my poverty with respect to understanding the word "longing" in your hands, the gold coins spill out endlessly. Intense and beautiful.

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
                    Editing a comment
                    Your poetry is beautiful Tanner and stands on it's own. I have a very good imagination lol -- of the kind of love I wish was possible - I am a true romantic. Thank you for such a wonderful compliment. :-)

AtL, Under interrogation, I also will definitely admit to being a "True Romantic" and will confess to that crime, not knowing what the sentence will..

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe we all are romantics so you're in good company. :-)

You inspire me like everyone else. Your words are venomous. They seep in take control. Make you loose who you are, keep you alive
                  until you ? You know the rest

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you the second - oh such sweet poison. :-)

You really have the power to move me!

I have been away for a while, and this is quite the welcome back.

A BEAUTIFUL piece of work!

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you very much Dwayne. You have been missed.

I don't know how I missed this one or what to say but that it may be one of the best poems I have ever read by any poet..we are inspired by the same things sometimes moon and sky.. but the words here have changed the way i see the sky. perhaps like van highs starry night changed the stars or like Rembrandt changed human faces...

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you very much lunar - yes we both love the moon and stars along with the heavenly bodies.

Simply, simply beautiful

Comment

Working...
                  X