Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pipersfancy
    commented on 's reply
    We're members of the Commonwealth, too! (Betty Windsor... LOL!)

• grant hayes
    replied
    Quite topical, pipersfancy, this winsome tale. I always find it strangely charming that there are still North Americans who have a Queen. We marsupials have Betty Windsor as 'our' monarch too. We are the subjects of the same kingdom, pipersfancy.

Leave a comment:

• grant hayes
    commented on 's reply
    'Well, once again I just skip over words'

Brainwreck, you're commenting in poetry again....😊

• pipersfancy
    commented on 's reply
    Aww, that's sweet— but I'd really rather you not bow! I like to share experiences, and hear about the experiences of others. Dialogue works best when we're all on equal footing!

• pipersfancy
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, graydon— I also think there's a lot of small, unexpected moments that come and go within our lives but are overlooked, or not acknowledged as such. I'm one who is forever intrigued by the magic of life! Thank you for your kind comment!

• Robert Wendt
    replied
    I really enjoy everything you write. This however, is very special. The story behind it brings it all together as well. I bow to your awesomeness,,

Leave a comment:

• graydon archer
    replied
    One of life's unexpected moments. For myself, those are among the finest! Thank you for sharing this with us Piper!

Leave a comment:

• imrogue
    replied
    neat! 👍🏼

Leave a comment:

• Brainwreck
    replied
    Pipersfancy, WOW. I think we have all learned more about you from this poem than all the others put together. Piper on.
    Well, once again I just skip over words.
    Last edited by Brainwreck; 04-22-2016, 04:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pipersfancy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks AlexandratheLate— yes, it was kind of a cool thing to have happen!

• AlexandratheLate
    commented on 's reply
    Love the revelation of your name Piper and wow! What an amazing event.

• contsil
    replied
    Thank you. He is much better than he used to be, but still struggles on some days. His PTSD is not service related. It was caused from some unfortunate experiences in his youth.

Leave a comment:

• pipersfancy
    commented on 's reply
    Aww—how kind of you to say, contsil. Thank you very much, your well wishes are greatly appreciated! I am doing a lot better these days... as I hope you son is as well!

• contsil
    replied
    Wonderful story and what an awesome experience! I pray for your recovery from PTSD, or at least peace of mind. My son has this also, and I know it is a heavy burden. Good luck with all you wish to accomplish in life.

Leave a comment:

• Brainwreck
    commented on 's reply
    Parallel personalities. Sounds like another poem.
Working...
X