Resounding tremoring tribute
    munificent magnificent in scale.
    lavish in extent.

Creates connectives, synapses firing,
    Catalytic chains link germination
    of seed of principle personified
    in artifical animaton the wisdom
    enshrined fleeting and eternal

outSTANDING! This ain't just words, Parkinsonspoet. I like the way it gyrates, mirrors and resounds. And 'ensnaggle'? Kudos for the neologism!

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
      Parkinsonspoet commented
      Editing a comment
      Grant can you tell where my nspiration for this came from?

• grant hayes
      grant hayes commented
      Editing a comment
      Sotto voce: (Hath I thus corrupted thee, poet?)

• RhymeLovingWriter
      RhymeLovingWriter commented
      Editing a comment
      Grant - you seem to have been doing a lot of that lately - on a roll I wager? (Hey - I made a pun and didn't even intend it - I LOVE when that happens!)

Grant The poem is about poetry how the words dance and perform combining to create a whole better than individually. It is about the joy of reading it and coming to an understanding. the title is for you. Your poems bore the lions share of the inspiration but though I can combine words I do not have your subtlety or technical prowess so I worked with the words. No rhyme scheme to support it no clever tricks just words powerful words.carefully combined. Permit me the indulgence of saying I have learned from you. I have taken from you and this is a hybrid combining with my own inspiration. However you are still the master and I the novice.

Comment

• grant hayes
      grant hayes commented
      Editing a comment
      Parkinsonspoet, this poem shows you breaking fresh ground. It's exciting to see. If my material has catalysed that somehow, then I am delighted. Yes, you have combined words powerfully, and what you have written is 'you', it's not derivative at all. I wouldn't call it a hybrid, either. You are the master at being your poetic self.

Ensnare lucidation. I absolutely love it. I am honored to be around all of you poets. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. The more I read,
    the less poems I try and write.
    And y'all actually talk to this neophyte. I may go back and post what started me writing .. It is horrible but funny.

Comment

• Parkinsonspoet
      Parkinsonspoet commented
      Editing a comment
      Post away Brainwreck-one of the joys of this site is there is appreciation without elitism

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Get going then Brainwreck - time's awasting!

Yes Brainwreck Time awastes for no man but maybe it is differrent for girls

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah...we get "awasted" on ALL the time.

Hey, I want to get awasted.

Comment

Not me - I need every living brain cell I have to write the way I write now - if I kill off a few thousand who knows what would happen?

Comment

This is a condensed time bomb, ticking away as it nears conclusion. But what I take away most is ensnaggle, for in one word it capturificates the entire subliminactivity I was contemporaplating.

Comment

• RhymeLovingWriter
          Editing a comment
          Yes. What he said. What DID you say MHenry?

• Brainwreck
          Brainwreck commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice words, Henry. What is the other part of the last word contemplating? contemporary uh..no
          I give up.
      Working...
      X