Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    Thank you Bobby. I really appreciate your comment. :-).

Leave a comment:

• Boe Burke
    replied
    I m glad your beautiful poems didn't go unnoticed and slide down the queue tonight Rhymelover. Some here in the past have posted up to thirty nine poems in a row. Kinda hard to share against those odds. You get my drift? When I see that happen I will continuosly comment on a lost poem to get it the recognition it deserves. The beauty here is in the listening. Don't you agree?

Leave a comment:

• Brainwreck
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I really like this painting. So much color, yet it looks almost monotone. Impressed even more. Love it.

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    Writer no need to worry -- I'm talking about posting paintings that coincide with my poems as many poets here at rhymzone long before I joined have done. :-)

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    Oh I hope you don't, circumvent the queue that is. If need be, could you double post so that the newer members can still continue to learn from those who have been around awhile longer?

• AlexandratheLate
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    commented on 's reply
    This is the lady in red like the cardinal in red.

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    This one is oils on canvas -- I do mostly acrylics and oils on either canvas or plaster

Leave a comment:

• Brainwreck
    commented on 's reply
    What is your medium? is that the right word? what did you use to color

• AlexandratheLate
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Bobby. I've been trying to upload some of my paintings but guess they're too many pixels and this site won't allow me to upload. Trying to figure it out. :-)

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    Thank you Bobby!!! I agree!!

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    Thank you very much. She seems so insightful and intelligent !!

Leave a comment:

• Bobby Del Boy
    replied
    Looking now Alexandra. Private message me whenever you want me to read one I missed. We have an awesome group here now and I think we need to circumvent the queue some times. By the way, I've left you messages on my Legend poem to acquaint yourself with Piper Fancy. You both will enjoy each others writing and companionship...
    Last edited by Bobby Del Boy; 04-08-2016, 01:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AlexandratheLate
    replied
    Thank you graydon. I've missed some of yours that I have to go back and search for.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X