No announcement yet.

I was mistaken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much. She seems so insightful and intelligent !!

Comment

Thank you Bobby!!! I agree!!

Comment

Comment

• Brainwreck
          Brainwreck commented
          Editing a comment
          What is your medium? is that the right word? what did you use to color

• AlexandratheLate
          AlexandratheLate commented
          Editing a comment
          This is the lady in red like the cardinal in red.

This one is oils on canvas -- I do mostly acrylics and oils on either canvas or plaster

Comment

Comment

• Brainwreck
            Brainwreck commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, I really like this painting. So much color, yet it looks almost monotone. Impressed even more. Love it.

Writer no need to worry -- I'm talking about posting paintings that coincide with my poems as many poets here at rhymzone long before I joined have done. :-)

Comment

• AlexandratheLate
            AlexandratheLate commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Brain. That's one of the pieces where I flung paint and then smeared the paints to give me the final result.

I m glad your beautiful poems didn't go unnoticed and slide down the queue tonight Rhymelover. Some here in the past have posted up to thirty nine poems in a row. Kinda hard to share against those odds. You get my drift? When I see that happen I will continuosly comment on a lost poem to get it the recognition it deserves. The beauty here is in the listening. Don't you agree?

Comment

Thank you Bobby. I really appreciate your comment. :-).

Comment

This is great! Not much else to say.

Comment

Thank you Rach. I really appreciate your comments.

Comment

Alexandra, I was also trying to clear up any confusion for Rhymelover on circumventing the queue. Ahh the internet!

Comment

Oh, I am so glad your poem came back up. I watch cardinals almost everyday. This time I wrote it down. I am going to have to keep a notebook to keep
                  up with what is where. hmmm, going to write Rhymezone also.

Comment

You're wonderful Brain!! So tender hearted and so eager, so very smart. :-)

Comment

Writer I see you have double posted all of yours -- honestly I don't feel right about doing that. Thank you for your opinion though
                      Last edited by AlexandratheLate; 04-12-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Hi Alex. This probably is my favorite posting of yours. Not just for the poem, but all the other postings also listed above. Your answer to the experience was I was mistakened. I think this shows strength to move on. Nice artwork too.

Comment

Working...
                        X