X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Thanks for asking alascerca . I flagged the post for review under Rule #1.

This site has never been one on which participants are asked not to express passionate political positions, only to refrain from making posts which are inflammatory.

I am one of the newest moderators here, and would be happy for Emmy or Electron.John to take a look and/or reverse my call, as they have more experience in this area.

Please be patient as not all moderators check the site daily.

Again, thanks for asking and I hope things will be resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. Welcome to the zone!

Leave a comment:

• alascerca
    replied
    I just posted my very first contribution here, a very political poem. It is not vulgar, but certainly very pointed It was marked as "spam" and I was messaged that it will be reviewed before it is posted. (Might it be considered a "hate post?") So, is this site one in which participants are asked not to express passionate political positions? Just curious. I didn't read anything in the rules that made me understand such a policy. Hopefully I will see my words published soon. Thank you and cheers, ~jmdm
    Last edited by alascerca; 02-21-2018, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    Hi Tanner,
    Sorry I miss this post. I was not part of the contest so I don't know if Honorable Mentions get anything beyond being mentioned. Were you under the impression they were going to contact you about something?

Leave a comment:

• Tanner
    replied
    Hi ElectronJohn,

I see that I was awarded 2 Honourable Mentions for two of my poems. In the Kabul Bazaar and White Stones: A Paternal History. Please note that no one as of yet has tried to contact me
    for additional information. You may write me at [email protected] Thanks, aka Tanner

Leave a comment:

• PoetryBree
    replied
    Rule number nine though...lol

Leave a comment:

• Fred Flintstone
    replied
    No bashing what a shame, There are so many here deserve it so badly

Leave a comment:

• Robert Wendt
    replied
    I am trying to reply the the "sticky subject" but it keeps going to you,, sorry

Leave a comment:

• Robert Wendt
    replied
    You sound like my mother

Leave a comment:

• Robert Wendt
    replied
    You sound like my mother,,,, Still

Leave a comment:

• Robert Wendt
    replied
    You sound like my mother

Leave a comment:

• paintedblack
    replied
    so...... what about cussing..?
    or would that fit under obscene content??

Leave a comment:

• Roy Conant
    replied
    Rules, they go without speaking... :-)

Leave a comment:

• Billie Burd
    replied
    Hi.
    I'm new here, but have used your rhymezone website on many occasions.

I've written a piece to enter in the "Community" competition, & will post it shortly.

In short I wanted to say that the standard of reason & rhyme I've read here is GREAT.

I've read your forum rules & wanted to thank you for welcoming me into your fold.

I've had an EXCEPTIONALY COLOURFUL LIFE, full of acute highs & Lows.

Thanks for having me here.
    Regards Billie Burd from Oz....

Leave a comment:

• MasterW
    replied
    Um, Brushpaintguitar... I'm pretty sure that poems on depression won't scare most 12 year olds. Most.

Leave a comment:

• Electron.John
    replied
    OK so I doubled the time before you are logged out when inactive. It was 15 minutes and now it is 30mins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X