Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is an example of an NGO?

A number of NGO variations exist, including:
    • BINGO: business-friendly international NGO (example: Red Cross)
    • ENGO: environmental NGO (Greenpeace and World Wildlife Fund)
    • GONGO: government-organized non-governmental organization (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
    • INGO: international NGO (Oxfam)

NGO's are a non-profit organization that operates independently of any government, typically one whose purpose is to address a social or political issue. This post helped me to understand more about NGO and its variations. best builders in kochi Thanks for the useful information.

Comment

Non-governmental organizations are organizations that are independent of any government. They are usually non-profit and many are active in humanitarian or social areas; however, NGOs can also be lobby groups for corporations, such as the World Economic

Comment

I also found additional NGO variation but I'm not sure if these are counted:

1. QUANGO (quasi-autonomous NGO), an NGO which may have some governmental members; the ISO is one example of a QUANGO.
        2. RINGO (religious international NGO); the Catholic Relief Services is one example of a RINGO.

I just hope those are included. Anyway, please check out this deck staining service and discover the best contractor that can handle it in Brighton, CO.

Comment

LINGO - a foreign language or local dialect. premature ejaculation

Comment

It's amazing how you can always manage to learn new things each day, even if it's just the meaning of the acronym NGO. Where would we be without the internet? Cheers from car detailing Ipswich

Comment

Working...
            X