No announcement yet.

Help With New 2018 Motto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my deck built by a construction company in Rock Hill known as Rock Hill Decks. Fort Mill is another area they service as well as Charlotte NC. They did an amazing job and I cannot recommend them enough.,

Comment

There is a <a href="www.foundedintruth.com">Messianic, Hebrew Roots fellowship</a> that has a congregation in Fort mill, SC. They are wonderful and preach the word of God with truth! I love their weekly live stream where the have services every week. They have Sabbath services every Saturday on Shabbat, the biblical day of rest. They worship Yeshua, <a href="www.foundedintruth.com">YHVH</a>, Yahweh and they are wonderful. I highly recommend it. They also have an amazing online children's program as well as an online zoom YOUTH program every week that is filled with Christian scholarship.

Comment

There is a great Messianic, Hebrew Roots fellowship that has a congregation in Fort Mill, SC, also Charlotte, NC. They meet every Shabbat, Saturday and they teach Sabbath. They Love Jesus and worship Yeshua YHVH, Yahweh. They also live stream every Saturday at 11:00 am EST from www.foundedintruth.com and are fantastic. I love their worship and dance. Their pastor also rocks! So anointed! Want to learn Hebrew? They also have an online children's program. Their online youth program is amazing, filled with Christian scholars. I highly recommend for families.,

Comment

I'd use something that catches the eye and has a catchy saying.
          We are an experienced Tree Company in Columbia SC. Need Tree Services, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Tree Cutting in Columbia? Best prices and provide FREE quotes.

Comment

So how did it go? I wonder what motto did you used for 2018 since we're here in 2020. Citation Vault

Comment

Working...
            X