No announcement yet.

I need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can’t find a reliable service to order your paper from. Check our https://scamfighter.net/review/99papers.com on Scamfighter. Only real reviews based on personal experience and clients’ experience.

Comment

Originally posted by DonneWithYou View Post
      Hello! My name's Kelsie and I study English Language and Linguistics at university. My assignment is to investigate word intuitions - specifically to research about four basic word meanings. I've picked out two verbs and two nouns, and I would love for a few of you to answer what those words mean. It will only take a minute!

There are more instructions within: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DNKSCFP

Thank you!

Ps. I hope posting the link is okay here!
      This survey is now complete! Thank you to everyone who filled it in!
      Hi Kelsie. For getting help with your assignment to investigate word intuitions I would suggest these guys. They will conduct the whole research for you and will definitely help with your research paper.

Comment

Glad your survey got done!

Auto Glass

Comment

cool

Health Food Store

Comment

It's a good thing that you are done! Thanks Hvac Tech Support

Comment

Thanks for your great article, I get new information, new structures to do somethings, Call Girls in Ahmedabad I believe you will share afresh, I keep keeping it together for next post, much regarded.

Comment

I am incredibly satisfied to visit this site, how much information I can from here, sunggung I am thankful and wish you continued with development .. I other than need to demonstrate information to the objective that others can know and be imperative to them, Call Girls Service in Chandigarh the information you need I offer is related with advancement information as underneath, in a perfect world it will be noteworthy and productive. grateful to you.

Comment

a

Comment

5 Simple ways to improve your written English

1. Expand your vocabulary

To express yourself clearly, you need a good active vocabulary. That’s not just being able to recognise lots of words – it means actually being able to use them correctly. Do this by learning new words with example sentences, not just word lists.

2. Master English spelling

You must know how to spell those words correctly. Incorrect spelling changes the meaning of your sentence. For example: ‘bare’ and ‘bear’ sound the same but ‘bare’ means naked and ‘bear’ is a large animal. Additionally, incorrect spelling makes it difficult for the reader to understand what you’ve written.

3. Read regularly

People often say that we learn to write best by reading. Reading in English is useful in many ways. It is a great way to get an idea of the different styles of writing and see how to use words appropriately.

4. Improve your grammar

Grammar is very important because it improves the quality of your writing. Always use the appropriate tense and remember to use punctuation. Punctuation is a great way to make your writing clear and fluent.

5. Just do it!

Writing can be daunting. However, the best way to improve is get a pen and paper or sit in front of your computer and actually write. Be prepared to write several versions of each text because even for professional writers, the first draft is never perfect. Remember, practice makes perfect, so now is the best time to sit down and get started with our free English quizzes!

Read technical topics like Printer offline error or how to setup printer

Comment

Originally posted by DonneWithYou View Post
                      Hello! My name's Kelsie and I study English Language and Linguistics at university. My assignment is to investigate word intuitions - specifically to research about four basic word meanings. I've picked out two verbs and two nouns, and I would love for a few of you to answer what those words mean. It will only take a minute!

There are more instructions within: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DNKSCFP

Thank you!

Ps. I hope posting the link is okay here!
                      This survey is now complete! Thank you to everyone who filled it in!
                      I have only one question why is that link of your does not get open is that link of your's expairedor something.

Comment

Okay, I guess this survey is over now but in the future, if you want any kind of assignment help online then Total Assignment Help will very to help you.
                        Thank You

Comment

Working...
                        X