I need your help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help!

Hello! My name's Kelsie and I study English Language and Linguistics at university. My assignment is to investigate word intuitions - specifically to research about four basic word meanings. I've picked out two verbs and two nouns, and I would love for a few of you to answer what those words mean. It will only take a minute!

There are more instructions within: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DNKSCFP

Thank you!

Ps. I hope posting the link is okay here!
    This survey is now complete! Thank you to everyone who filled it in!
    Last edited by DonneWithYou; 03-30-2016, 02:18 PM.

Hi It is very useful for me. I learned more information for my work. I get best and perfect ideas for my writing work. It is giving valuable tips.

Comment

Hello Donne, are you still looking for the above help?

Mike from Hialeah

Comment

Still need help?

Comment

Hello dear, I think you need an Expert who can lead you for this task. Well I know an Expert which can help you out for this and also learn some Writing skills from them. All you need to do is just go for a cheap essay on-line and here you can see so many different kind of Writing Expert for your work.

Comment

I would be really interested to get some help for the project that you have been asking in this post. I am pretty sure that I am having the exact things that you have been looking for.
            Lipozene Reviews
            Find out if Lipozene works. We conduct a Lipozene test with shocking results.

Comment

I had a similar homework at college. Now I don't remember what happened there, but I think EssaysVikings will help you with your homework, as they have been explained and helped, and I recommend it to you.
              Last edited by Eliz777; 01-30-2018, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your site because i am writer at college and every day i have to write some contents and i use https://www.paperwritingpro.com/our-...es/term-paper/ , this service so your site make me comfortable while, pic up some difficult word and search, it is easy for me to find some fine meaning and easily understandable.

Comment

Working...
                X