Spiritual Lyric

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritual Lyric

I have a little poem in four quatrains (called "New River") that it occurs to me might make a good hymn or spiritual. Wonder if anyone has experience writing that kind of music and might be interested in exploring a collaboration.

John, I do the same, write lyrics, but not able to put to music. Best I can do it play cords at the present. I taking guitar lessons. However, I don't have the skills to write the music. If you find someone willing to look at yours and would want others, please give me message. Thanks, tigerman.

Comment

Hi Tigerman, Since I made that post I ran across this: http://www.christiansongwriters.org/ I have not explored it completely but might be a way to hook up with a musical type.

Comment

Hello John. Its great to hear you are much interested in writing and have experience in writing a kind of music and also interested in exploring the collaboration. Even i am a professional writer in academic essay writing services. I am very much of fond of writing. You can able to see my article here.
        Looking for the best way to get Custom academic essay writing help? Problem solved! Try our custom essay writing service, dissertation writing service in UK

Comment

Originally posted by Ericajohn View Post
          Hello John. Its great to hear you are much interested in writing and have experience in writing a kind of music and also interested in exploring the collaboration. Even i am a professional writer in academic essay writing services. I am very much of fond of writing. You can able to see my article here.
          Hi Ericajohn, I also love writing poems on my free time. I also have friends who are professional writer and experts in research papers, so I hope we can collaborate some other time regarding our profession and other stuff.
          Learn all you need to know about the custom research paper writing services of Pro Custom Writing

Comment

With the help of best small laptops guide, you can now have got a much better concept for the different choices you must take into account and get far more knowledgeable even you begin your expense. Make sure you do much more investigation as well. Also Check for compare laptops side by side.
            Best Laptop Brands of 2017. Apple. Dell. Asus. HP (Hewlett-Packard) Lenovo. Acer. Microsoft. Samsung and more. Curated list of best laptop brands 2017.

Comment

Working...
            X