Guest Experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest Experts

I am excited to announce that we will be having at least one Guest Expert posting Articles on our site. I reached out to a number of experts in the field of poetry and creative writing recently and the first to get back to me is Kenn Nesbitt. Kenn is already signed up as a member. He is a children's poet laureate with many years of profession experience. You can check out his stuff here:
    www.poetry4kids.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/poetryforkids
    Twitter: @poetry4kids, @KidsPoetLaureat I expect Kenn will be posting his first poetry related article in the "Articles" section in 2-3 days. Please check it out. Hopefully we will be getting a few more experts as well.

That is exciting. I look forward to reading what he has to offer.

Comment

The first article from Kenn has been posted "Forced Rhymes - What They Are and How to Avoid them" . Please check it out and thank him for taking the time to help us become better poets.

Comment

Greetings!
        Guest posting is the same as sales pitching(most effective linkbuilding services). You need to do your research before you reach out to the guest and pitch the favor. If you're immersed in the culture of your blog niche, it should be easy. You already know the important figures in the field and how the community interacts. Check the publishers about it here: https://prposting.com/publishers/gue...king-financial
        Last edited by Gewr3; 11-26-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

UwU
          noice

Comment

Working...
          X