X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electron.John
    started a topic Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Rhymezone community. Go ahead and introduce yourself and don't be afraid to tell us about yourself! The more we know about each other the closer we will become and the more we will all enjoy our time here. I also want to encourage everyone to fill out their profile page for the same reason. Thanks to Danette Tirrell for the idea to start this topic.

I will start. I love doing a lot of things but enjoy being a father to my 6 year old girl and 9 year old boy most of all. I have been married since 2001 which, nowadays is impressive I guess. I own and operate an analytical microscopy lab which basically is CSI for businesses. We identify unknowns, find out why things failed and take pictures of very little things with electron microscopes (hence my forum name). I have a lot of hobbies including geocaching, hiking, rock climbing, disc golf, fly fishing, magic, running obstacle course races like the Spartan Races, coaching soccer, reading and collecting coins. I like reading science fiction and books about peoples stories of survival through tough times like Unbroken, Lone Survivor and House to House. I read much more poetry than I write but when I do write it is mostly humor stuff. I originally joined Rhymezone back in Aug. of 2002.

• RickyoKeffe
    replied
    Newbie in Here. Good to be here!!

Leave a comment:

• Harry
    replied
    Love reading more than writing.

Leave a comment:

• Watashi
    replied
    Hi

I like to write wannabe 'poetry' and outside of that i like music and beer a lot

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• deathfuck
    replied
    Poet. Bavarian History Junior Freshman.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewRodgers
    replied
    Hello, community!
    I'm Andrew. I write poetry and essays. I'm a teacher of English in a primary school in UK. I used to go in for sports, go to concerts and walk everywhere. I like to write, but I'm a newy, and I'm here for communication, self-development and support.

Leave a comment:

• patricks
    replied
    Hi all,

I am Patrick and I mainly write fiction but just recently started writing poems. I am by no means an expert but I found a new love for writing poems. I am 34 years old, love to write, read Stephen King books and enjoy to cook. But usually, I spend most of my free time writing.

Leave a comment:

• iWill
    replied
    Glad to join the forum, you seem a nice bunch of people here I'm Will (what a surprise) and I like reading poetry and occasionally make up some easy rhymes (usually to congratulate a friend or just for fun). Thanks for having me!

Leave a comment:

• Marvin L. Zinn
    replied
    I love poems and have written them for many years. I am 71 years old, have worked in 20 countries, expected dead four times (should I believe doctors?)
    It may take me a year for figure out what to do on Rhyme Zone to locate where to read or write. It seem complicated. I posted two poems here, but after locating the first a few days ago, I still do not remember how to get there, and am still not sure where I should post them. Since I get a lot of calls for help, I will not have much time, but will try every few days.

Leave a comment:

• Maidne
    replied
    How u doing dear member? i am new here wish to enjoy my stay here and make some new friends! its both hard for me to learn new stuff as well as to make new friends... all because of health issues which i have to search for rxcoupons.org. thanks for everything tho. i really appreciate it very much.
    Last edited by Maidne; 09-27-2017, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• next482
    replied
    Unfortunately, I can not help you! I'm not good at this. Sorry!((
    abk

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    This forum presents an awesome opportunity for people in the limo service industry to connect. Thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• Georgia M. Keech
    replied
    Hie I am Georgia Very new on This forum right now enjoying reading !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• N. Y. Sonnet
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad you've joined!!! Homeschoolers unite!!!! Looks like you have a bunch of interests... Welcome, and I look forward to seeing your poetry!

• Yrlissa Kyndroth
    replied
    Hello, I am Yrlissa and new to the community.I love Rhymezone and have been using it since I started writing poetry when I was ten. I just recently found the forum and I want to give huge thanks to everyone here, because you have really inspired me to start writing poetry again! I am fourteen and live in the gorgeous state of Montana. I love animals, especially horses, dogs, cats, etc. I also love to watch star trek and look up memes (One of my favorite things!) People have been known to describe me as a crazy, unstable person prone to bouts of insanity. (You have been warned! ) I have five younger siblings, aged two to ten, two parents who I am proud to say are still happily married after 18+ years, and a Grandpa who spoils us like crazy! LOL. I am homeschooled (Though not the stereotypical nerd type ) and I love to draw, paint, write fiction and poetry and ride horses (We are getting our own horses soon, yay!)
    Anyway, when I get around to posting some poems on here, I'd love to hear feedback and advice from ya'll.
    Thanks again,
    Yrlissa K.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X