Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hie I am Georgia Very new on This forum right now enjoying reading !!!!!!!

Comment

This forum presents an awesome opportunity for people in the limo service industry to connect. Thumbs up!

Comment

Unfortunately, I can not help you! I'm not good at this. Sorry!((
        abk

Comment

How u doing dear member? i am new here wish to enjoy my stay here and make some new friends! its both hard for me to learn new stuff as well as to make new friends... all because of health issues which i have to search for rxcoupons.org. thanks for everything tho. i really appreciate it very much.
          Last edited by Maidne; 09-27-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I love poems and have written them for many years. I am 71 years old, have worked in 20 countries, expected dead four times (should I believe doctors?)
            It may take me a year for figure out what to do on Rhyme Zone to locate where to read or write. It seem complicated. I posted two poems here, but after locating the first a few days ago, I still do not remember how to get there, and am still not sure where I should post them. Since I get a lot of calls for help, I will not have much time, but will try every few days.

Comment

Glad to join the forum, you seem a nice bunch of people here I'm Will (what a surprise) and I like reading poetry and occasionally make up some easy rhymes (usually to congratulate a friend or just for fun). Thanks for having me!

Comment

Working...
              X