X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo
    replied
    This forum presents an awesome opportunity for people in the limo service industry to connect. Thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• Georgia M. Keech

• Georgia M. Keech
    replied
    Hie I am Georgia Very new on This forum right now enjoying reading !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• N. Y. Sonnet

• N. Y. Sonnet
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad you've joined!!! Homeschoolers unite!!!! Looks like you have a bunch of interests... Welcome, and I look forward to seeing your poetry!
  • Yrlissa Kyndroth

• Yrlissa Kyndroth
    replied
    Hello, I am Yrlissa and new to the community.I love Rhymezone and have been using it since I started writing poetry when I was ten. I just recently found the forum and I want to give huge thanks to everyone here, because you have really inspired me to start writing poetry again! I am fourteen and live in the gorgeous state of Montana. I love animals, especially horses, dogs, cats, etc. I also love to watch star trek and look up memes (One of my favorite things!) People have been known to describe me as a crazy, unstable person prone to bouts of insanity. (You have been warned! ) I have five younger siblings, aged two to ten, two parents who I am proud to say are still happily married after 18+ years, and a Grandpa who spoils us like crazy! LOL. I am homeschooled (Though not the stereotypical nerd type ) and I love to draw, paint, write fiction and poetry and ride horses (We are getting our own horses soon, yay!)
    Anyway, when I get around to posting some poems on here, I'd love to hear feedback and advice from ya'll.
    Thanks again,
    Yrlissa K.

Leave a comment:

• N. Y. Sonnet

• N. Y. Sonnet
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome! It's great to have you here, and I hope you will share your work with us!
  • hollyfran

• hollyfran
    replied
    Greetings! I am new to this community, but hopefully not for long! I'm Holly and I'm a freelance writer. I used to rhyme a lot when I was a kid but that sort of faded in the high school. Recently I've revived the urge to write poetry and came across this helpful tool and community. Magic! Or Google, IDK Anyway. thank you all for sharing your pieces, that is very inspiring.

Leave a comment:

• Bry89
    Master in Training

• Bry89
    commented on 's reply
    A bit late to say that now, as I've been around for a while now, haha :P But thanks anyway
  • imrogue
    Master in Training

• imrogue
    commented on 's reply
    welcome! 😊
  • imrogue
    Master in Training

• imrogue
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Bryan! welcome to the zone! Belated that is ! 😊
  • imrogue
    Master in Training

• imrogue
    replied
    welcome to the zone! 😊👍🏼

Leave a comment:

• N. Y. Sonnet

• N. Y. Sonnet
    replied
    Firstly, I want to say a huge 'thank you' to RhymeZone for creating this incredible forum and community, as well as the best online rhyming dictionary ever! I've been using RhymeZone for about a year or so, and just yesterday discovered the forum--which I immediately joined. I am currently 17 years old, and live in Bratislava, Slovakia (if you know where that is, I applaud your knowledge of geography). I first started writing poetry (and by poetry I mean simple little rhymes) when I was about seven and continued until I was around thirteen years old. At that time, I began devoting more time to the study of the violin, which I had began playing when I was six. I was accepted into the Bratislava Conservatoire of Music, and so dropped writing poetry, telling myself that I didn't have time. But finally, after a 'hiatus' of about three years, I rediscovered my love for the art form when I read Lord Alfred Tennyson's 'The Charge of the Light Brigade'.
    As well as being a fan of poetry, I am obsessed with the works of Charles Dickens. William Shakespeare, Victor Hugo, Alfred Tennyson, Wilkie Collins, and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, among others...basically I love anything written in the 19th century and earlier. I am also a history buff, an amateur photographer, artist, pianist, and of course, violinist. Not that I am good in any of the fields that I listed, I just love them. Again, a huge thanks to RhymeZone, and to everybody here!

Leave a comment:

• Bry89
    Master in Training

• Bry89
    replied
    I have been a lurker around RhymeZone for over two years, the same time I started doing literature stuff and, I decided to finally join this place so that some of my works can get some feedback. Anyway, my name is Bryan, currently 27 years of age and from Glasgow in the UK. I hope to be active here even though things in life are quite busy at the moment, with work experience and such but, it shouldn't stop me from providing some of my works that I would like to share (though I posted one of them already, if you want to check it out). Nothing much else to say here other than... hello!

Leave a comment:

• Pearlene Brain

• Pearlene Brain
    replied
    Hello, guys! Im Pearlene, I just joined and having such a wonderful time here. See you guys around!

Leave a comment:

• NeonNightfall

• NeonNightfall
    replied
    Hi guys! I genuinely hope this forum is active! It is a rather nice forum, I have to say. I wanted to join to post some of my original poetry and make as many likeminded friends as I can! You guys can call me "Neon" or "Ezra" either is fine. I hope to meet more and more of you soon!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    Administrator

• RhymeLovingWriter
    commented on 's reply
    Wow imrogue - we joined almost the same time! I don't check this forum very often, but was looking around today and just wanted to say hello!
Working...
X