This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I have been reading poems on here for a few weeks. I love them all. I feel totally inferior. I have written poems since I was about 14. I have written corny love poems, corny end of the world poems, and some more serious and depressing poems. I am a mother of 4 boys ranging from 7-13. I don't have a lot of time to write but I love to do it.

Comment

• Jiynx Diablo
      Jiynx Diablo commented
      Editing a comment
      No way. Do NOT feel like you can't make any poems. I've read a few of yours, and they're splendid! Welcome to RhymeZone, Rachel.

Hello Everyone!!!

I am from Malaysia and an avid comper ie someone who enters contests and I found Rhymezone to be extremely helpful. I hope to learn more from fellow members and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

Cheers!!

Comment

• Jiynx Diablo
      Jiynx Diablo commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to RhymeZone!

Good to have you with us Ruff! Welcome to the site. Malaysia is a place I would like to explore someday. Are you on Peninsular Malaysia or East Malaysia?

Comment

Hi my name is Fawaz, how did I get here? Well I used to write poems to make me feel better it just seemed like a way to talk without being judged for what i say or the beliefs I hold. I think writing is my only talent so why not try and get better it? Funny fact my handwriting is almost unreadable. Ah yes I am a big anime lover, no i am not a baby. Hope to have some fun here.

Comment

• fawaz65
        fawaz65 commented
        Editing a comment
        yes Diablo I am a huge one piece fan. Thanks for making me feel welcome

Hi, I'm African_Elephants for no reason other then I was wearing a shirt with african elephants on it when I stumbled across this forum and decided to join. I've used RhymeZone for my poetry for quite a while now, but only recently discovered there was a forum along with it.
      People say I have a knack for writing, and it's something I really enjoy doing. I could never have the patience to sit down and write a actual book, and that's one reason poetry suits me so well.
      I've been writing since a very young age - I was six when I wrote my first poem, and eight when I wrote my first "book". I recently discovered over a hundred pages of a story I had been working on when I was less then ten years old and spent an hour reading it and laughing over the unorganized chaos of it all.
      I've written a few short stories recently, but mostly keep them to myself. I also have a book full of my poetry mounted upon the pages in creative, scrapbook-y ways.
      I also was attracted to how friendly this whole community is, and that's one of the reasons I decided to join.
      I'm honestly not entirely sure what all to say about myself. I'm probably going to reread this post and realize it makes absolutely no sense, but for now, enjoy the random tidbits of information about myself.
      Oh yes, and in case I haven't made it clear, I am of the female variety.

Comment

• Jiynx Diablo
        Jiynx Diablo commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, funny.

Me too! Every single time I look over my stories I feel how unorganized it is! Yet, I still love it!

Female? Same-same.

WELCOME TO R.Z.!!

Hello, my name is Zarren Zehnder. I was born in Fullerton, California. I graduated from Chico State with a bachelors in English with a focus on a English Studies (mixture of teaching and literature). Right now, I live in a Rome, Italy. I am a private teacher for a few students. My hobbies are reading (currently I am reading EDGAR ALLAN POE COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES, KING LEAR BY SHAKES), writing short stories, plays, and poetry, learning Italian, playing sports (hockey is my fav. let's go ducks!!), and listening to music (my fav band is The Everly Brothers, RIP PHIL.) I used to work for the Disney Company until I moved to Rome. Right now, I am hoping to perfect celebrity impressions and read my poems like a celebrity would read mine. I have used rhymezone for a long time but I never really paid attention and knew there was a forum, so I feel slightly embarrassed: but I found it. And that's what I got right now. So hello!

Comment

Welcome to the forums Zarren Zehnder! Great name by the way. Hope you feel free to share your short stories, poems, insights and view points with the rest of us often.

Comment

I am Ruby Duart from US and happy to be the part of this community. Enjoying here a lot..

Comment

Hello! Welcome to the board I'm back! It's nice having to join you around here again. Have a great day everyone !

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Ann, I am from Moscow! I am writing some lyruics & I wanna share by my creativity & read yours! Hope we will get a good friendship! Huges, kisses, loves

Comment

Welcome to the board, Ann! Hope you have a fantastic time here!

Comment

Hi Ann. Welcome to the forums! What does Algambra mean?

Comment

I am still here. Good to see you again Jiynx! How our you doing?

Comment

Hy, I am a newbie here. just wanted to utilize the time positively

Comment

• Joe Bobbo
                        Joe Bobbo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome to the forum, Samantha! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to talk to any of us Moderators. Hope you enjoy your stay here! =D

Hi Samanthap! What Joe said. Hope to see more of you around.

Comment

Working...
                      X