Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle for the Last Post: Millennium Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is good because I don't have $500 to put up for the reward. By the way, I added everything I know about Reputation in the Admin Notes topic (in the Everything Else forum).
    http://forum.rhymezone.com/forum/eve...46-admin-notes

On researching the topic I found that I have to be careful about liking peoples posts for trivial reasons (like we often do on Facebook). My likes make a huge impact (because of the number of posts I have, time as a member, etc.). They add 47 rep points to a person. That is almost one orange bar per like. That said if I really like a poem or topic someone posts (or if someone makes a very helpful comment) then I must remember to like it as a reward. You should all do the same.

Comment

• I just trimmed my reputation-altering power down to 30 by reducing my total rep. That is still high, IMO, but I cannot reduce my post count or the date I joined.

Comment

• Joe, you need to make a few more posts (50 min) in order to be able to give other rep when you like their posts.

Comment

• The flaw in that logic is that I won't like another person's post. Hell, I rarely do it on Facebook. Someone needs to post something vastly interesting in order for me to like it.

Comment

• It would take 1,200,000 mosquitoes, each sucking once, to completely drain the average human of blood. How about that? Is that interesting enough for you?

Comment

• How about this one? If you were to remove all of the empty space from the atoms that make up every human on earth, the entire world population could fit into an apple.

Comment

• Or what about the fact that light doesn’t necessarily travel at the speed of light. The slowest we’ve ever recorded light moving at is 38 mph. If that's not interesting, the top of the Eiffel Tower leans way from the sun as the metal facing the sun heats up and expands. It can move as much as 7 inches.

Comment

• Both of those are interesting for sure. I like that face that I have driven faster than the speed of (some) light.

Comment

• Welcome to the "Full Member" club LadyParadox! 100 Posts!

Comment

• AWESOMENESS!!!! I didn't even realize...

Comment

• congrats to you LadyParadox

Comment

• While all the above are interesting facts, none of them warrant a "Like" from me. And congratulations LadyParadox! I may not be that far behind you on achieving my status.

Comment

• What type of interesting facts are you looking for Joe?

Comment

• I'm finally getting my rear in gear and starting the grad school application process, instead of just talking about it. Eeep.

Comment

• Emmy talking about her rear should be worthy of a like from Joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X