Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle for the Last Post: Millennium Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im having trouble making replies on other parts of the forum. Halp?

Comment

Allergies are the worst. Especially when I'm out of allergy meds till Friday.

Comment

I can sympathize. Mine have been horrible. I thought they'd be better in MD since there's been so much snow and everything still looks dead...not so much.

Comment

HAPPY

Comment

Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
            Im having trouble making replies on other parts of the forum. Halp?
            I am not having that problem. Is it still happening to you? I can tell you that you have not been banned or anything. Have you tried clicking on the dancing smiling guy?

Comment

By the way CC, what happened to your FB account?

Comment

Perhaps the internet has put a block on CC's ability to post.

Comment

So I have to post 47 more posts before I can become more than a Junior Member? At what point do I get my moderating powers back?

Comment

Good question. I am not sure how to give them back to you at this point. I will have to poke around the Admin tools and find out. Right now we don't have enough members to need moderators so it has not been high on my list. Try to recruit new members in your free time!

Comment

I just finished the first draft of my company handbook. I have been meaning to write it up for the last few years so I am happy to have it done. Or mostly done anyway. I have to proof it and have my office manager proof it and see if there is anything major that I should add. We can always add things as they are needed in the future so my main goal is to just get something that is solid and helpful for now.

Comment

By the way, new member are now listed as "New Members" not Junior Members like you guys are. So Junior Member is a step up from that.

Comment

I just heard thunder! I haven't heard thunder in decades.

Comment

It thundered, the sky sneezed, and now cloudy skies and drying cement.

Comment

Here comes the Sun

Comment

I wrote a few chapters in my book today. I've now gotten past the most difficult chapters to write.

Comment

Working...
                                X