Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle for the Last Post: Millennium Edition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But on the bright side, I only have 5 days of classes and two finals left before I graduate!

Comment

• Ask your doctor about Flonase. My wife uses it and for about a month or two in the spring I use it too. Works great for us although it takes a few days to kick in.

Comment

• Tonight I give me final presentation for my business class and have to spell out my company growth goals and all the action steps I have put together to make them happen. I think I have a very good plan and presentation so now all I have to do is practice delivering it a few more times today. I only have 15 minutes to explain it all which is not enough time so I have to be very brief but cover the main points. There will be a question and answer period which I should be able to use to fill out any extra details the panel is interested in.
        It is kind of weird taking a class that is so tied into the real world and my real life. If I do well with this class and my growth goals my company will do well and I will end up making more money or being able to sell it in a few years and retire. This is definitely a bigger deal than when I took Ancient Greek History or Zoology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
          Ask your doctor about Flonase. My wife uses it and for about a month or two in the spring I use it too. Works great for us although it takes a few days to kick in.
          I've had Flonase before. I'm headed to the doctor later, and I wouldn't be surprised if they give me a script for it again. I'm pretty sure it's morphed into a sinus infection now, though.

Comment

• Flonase helps me out a lot when the allergies are bad...though right now, I've got a cold. ugh I so don't have time to be sick right now.

Comment

• I survived my presentation. Didn't have enough time to cover everything I think I needed to but it worked out OK. Now I have the muckfest on Saturday, the muddy 5K obstacle race I am running for MS. Should be a lot of fun.

Comment

• glad your presentation went well, EJ!

Comment

• Just performed my last home choir concert. I don't know how to feel about it yet.

Comment

• Tomorrow I run in the MuckFest. Muddy obstacles, rain and 46 degrees! I am actually looking forward to it cus that is how I roll.

Comment

• On April 25th, 1945, during World War II, United States and Soviet forces linked up on the Elbe River, in central Europe, a meeting that dramatized the collapse of Nazi Germany. Hitler would kill himself 5 days later.

Comment

• Breast-feeding mothers produce different milk for girl and boy babies – girls get more fluids, boys get more fats or proteins.

Comment

• I graduate a week from todayyyyy!

Comment

• I had a blast running the Muckfest 5K today.

Comment

• I am starting to feel the soreness and aches from the run this morning. What a crazy fun time. I think I will be doing the Spartan Race next. I will start with the 5K version and then see about doing the Beast which is a 10K I think.

Comment

• One thing is for sure, I am going to have to step up my level of physical fitness if I want to play with the big boys. It is not enough to just be able to run. You have to be in excellent overall fitness to do the Spartan Race or any of the other tough obstacle races.

Comment

Working...
                                X