Hey, do you like cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, do you like cars?

If so, write here which ones. I'm a Mercedes fan for example, I just love them. I have a collection at home with little replicas of them. My dad has a Mercedes and it has brabus wheels on it, it looks beautiful. I'm 20 now, and I think in a couple of years I might get an expensive car as well. At least I dream about it.
    Last edited by Cybermonster; 07-29-2022, 05:59 AM.

I really like big SUVs.

Comment

I am passionate for cars. I love vintage cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Cybermonster View Post
        If so, write here which ones. I'm a Mercedes fan for example, I just love them. I have a collection at home with little replicas of them. My dad has a Mercedes and it has brabus wheels on it, it looks beautiful. I'm 20 now, and I think in a couple of years I might get an expensive car as well. At least I dream about it.
        No I do not like cars they destroy the earth they always try to run me over people don't even know how to drive so everyone always crashes into each other like a bunch of morons.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Of course i do

Comment

Ever since I was a kid, I've been spending time in the garage and I loved to get to grips with cars. So my answer is yes, especially if you do various modifications for them with your own hands. For example What do you need to know to upgrade car speakers? First, you need to know that there are many options for bass door speakers. You may want regular speakers to take care of everything with moderate quality and low cost. Or you may prefer to use specialized equipment and invest more in it. Then you need to look at the options available. Take your time to do this; the best way to find a good deal is to patiently and carefully review your options.

Last edited by vinikil; 11-13-2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

I love the ford brand very much I have a 2017 ford fusion. It is a comfortable car to drive.

Comment

Yes, I love them

Comment

Cars are my weakness. I love every car, I see something special in each one. I would buy one car for my collection. But, unfortunately, for now it's just a dream. I have a car, and lately I really wanted to do some tuning. And now this miracle has happened. Thanks to the guys at ecutools, my BMW X5M has added another 40 horsepower and a few dozen units of torque. I'm very happy about it.
                    But, of course, cars have disadvantages. I think that the main disadvantage is the harm to the environment. Unfortunately, there are no cars that don't kill our environment. We think that electric cars don't pollute it. But they don't. The battery disposal of an electric car is equal to 5 years of emissions of an average gasoline car. I rarely drive cars because I want to breathe fresh air. I prefer bicycles.​
                    Last edited by Olenka01; 01-20-2023, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I love cars because they can comfortably move on the roads. But no more, I don’t adore them, and I’m not very interested in distinguishing car brands and so on.

Comment

Working...
                      X