Hey, do you like cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, do you like cars?

If so, write here which ones. I'm a Mercedes fan for example, I just love them. I have a collection at home with little replicas of them. My dad has a Mercedes and it has brabus wheels on it, it looks beautiful. I'm 20 now, and I think in a couple of years I might get an expensive car as well. At least I dream about it.
    Last edited by Cybermonster; 07-29-2022, 05:59 AM.

I really like big SUVs.

Comment

I am passionate for cars. I love vintage cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Cybermonster View Post
        If so, write here which ones. I'm a Mercedes fan for example, I just love them. I have a collection at home with little replicas of them. My dad has a Mercedes and it has brabus wheels on it, it looks beautiful. I'm 20 now, and I think in a couple of years I might get an expensive car as well. At least I dream about it.
        No I do not like cars they destroy the earth they always try to run me over people don't even know how to drive so everyone always crashes into each other like a bunch of morons.

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Of course i do

Comment

Ever since I was a kid, I've been spending time in the garage and I loved to get to grips with cars. So my answer is yes, especially if you do various modifications for them with your own hands. For example What do you need to know to upgrade car speakers? First, you need to know that there are many options for bass door speakers. You may want regular speakers to take care of everything with moderate quality and low cost. Or you may prefer to use specialized equipment and invest more in it. Then you need to look at the options available. Take your time to do this; the best way to find a good deal is to patiently and carefully review your options.

‚Äč
              Last edited by vinikil; 11-13-2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

I love the ford brand very much I have a 2017 ford fusion. It is a comfortable car to drive.

Comment

Yes, I love them

Comment

Working...
                  X