Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KristynSpecter
    replied
    Recently I’ve given up watching comedies and other funny videos. I think that they just make me waste my time not teaching anything. That’s why I prefer watching dramas or documentaries.

Leave a comment:

• brown
    replied
    I prefer Netflix to watch movies.

Leave a comment:

• TimPeake
    replied
    Collecting movies on DVDs makes no sense now. No one uses DVDs anymore, and you can find any movie online easily. My IPTV provider has thousands of movies in their gallery, and it's easy to find good movies. Collecting movies on DVDs is a thing of the past. Most devices don't even have a DVD drive...
    You should check out rooomba TV, which is iptv best service you can find now. They will collect the movies for you, and you won't have to worry about it anymore.
    Last edited by TimPeake; 09-11-2022, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• akers983
    replied
    I use TiviMate to watch movies. It’s really a good app with a large list of movies. Now I’m on a trial period, but I think I’ll use it. I downloaded it from the guide here. There you can find any movie or series you want to watch and enjoy it in good quality and without ads. Btw, yesterday I watched Me Time, I can highly recommend you this movie.
    Last edited by akers983; 09-10-2022, 04:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mmor
    replied
    I watch online or download torrents

Leave a comment:

• Redvelvet
    replied
    I don't like going to the cinema.I like to invite friends over to my house and buy food and drinks. Then turn on a comedy on Netflix and laugh at it together.

Leave a comment:

• jonny
    replied
    youtube

Leave a comment:

• Chris32109
    replied
    I really like to relax at home and not see the faces of fucked up people) so most of the time I download myself a movie on the site (you can watch click here) z order pizza, sometimes invite my best friend or a guy from Tinder. And this is the best option. Last time we had a night of melodramas about love. I don't even know what would make me go to the movies. Probably some kind of movie action)

Leave a comment:

• Sonia
    replied
    I often watch movies online, it's fast and convenient. But sometimes I download movies to my laptop, when I want to watch something interesting where there is bad internet or no internet at all. At proxy-rarbg.org you can download free torrent movies of any genre you like. A simple interface will not create any unnecessary problems for you, and the process of downloading movies will be as fast as possible.
    Last edited by Sonia; 07-18-2022, 09:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• heatnikki
    replied
    I watch on torrents or online, tnx for recommendations

Leave a comment:

• toxatyt
    replied
    Every day in the evening I start watching movies, I take as much good food as I can and start looking for some movie, I often use different torrent sites to download movies for the road or for the evening, it's fast and free. Click here if you want to watch a movie for free, you can try to find a working video on the website, but you will get a notice that you can't watch this movie because of the copyright. This is because this website hosts the entire movie, which is illegal.
    Last edited by toxatyt; 04-14-2022, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BeverlyHendy90
    replied
    Personally, I like to watch movies when I have free time. My favorite movie genre is fantasy. And I also prefer to watch all movies only in the original voiceover without dubbing. It's very important for me that's why I prefer to watch movies on soaptoday. And what genre of films do you prefer?
    Last edited by BeverlyHendy90; 03-29-2022, 08:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• steveaonson
    replied
    Most of the time I like to watch comedy movies. This is probably my favorite genre. And I try to find movies on the Internet.

Leave a comment:

• Emilliasg88
    started a topic Where do you watch movies most often?

Where do you watch movies most often?

Do you watch movies often? I would like to talk here about movies and maybe share and get advice from movie buffs. For example what is your favorite genre of movies and at what venue do you watch the most often?
Working...
X