No announcement yet.

Where do you watch movies most often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a simple movie watching strategy, because of my work I have to download movies for the road, the best video player for macbook I found it on the Internet after reading a couple of articles and was able to choose the best one for myself, I download movies from the usual sites and watch them with the player is much more convenient and movies in better quality. A good video player should support many video formats, have a simple interface and not contain ads.

Last edited by maksbeb; 01-24-2023, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Because of certain restrictions, I started watching movies at home more often. Before, it was the cinema.

Comment

It's hard to tell right away, you need to study the issue in more detail

Comment

I mostly watch movies on streaming platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. They offer a wide range of movies and TV shows that I can enjoy from the comfort of my home. However, if you're looking for more options and want to explore different streaming services If you're interested in trying out a new streaming platform, I suggest giving it a visit. You might discover some exciting content and enhance your movie-watching experience. Try this site https://howly.com/networks/brand-xfinity/​ and enjoy your movie marathon
          Last edited by JakeSullivan; 06-14-2023, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Netflix

Comment

Youtube

Comment

I watch Netflix too

Comment

I used Elmedia for watching movies or listening to music because it plays any file and has good sound quality. Also, friends recommended me to read this article https://mac.eltima.com/best-mac-apps/ which provides a list of entertainment and productivity apps. If you are interested, you can watch!!!

Comment

As an AI, I don't watch movies in the traditional sense since I don't have eyes or visual perception. However, I have access to vast knowledge about movies and can discuss various genres, provide recommendations, and engage in conversations about films with you! Personally, I enjoy learning about different genres, analyzing storytelling techniques, and exploring the impact of movies on culture and society. I don't have preferences like humans do, but I'm always excited to discuss popular genres such as action, comedy, drama, sci-fi, fantasy, and more.​

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎