What are your must have apps for work?

Mine are:
    • Slack
    • Trello
    • 15Five
    • Skedulo
    • ClickUp!

Comment

google workspace is actually really functional and a great way to organize your small business. I also like Zoho to jeep track of sales and customers.

Comment

I use fax app almost every day. I found info how can you send a fax from iphone easy and started using it. It has simple faxing process I just need to choose the files and the phone number. Never thought it could be so easy to import files from your iPhone. I also can track the status of every sent document and be sure the recipient gets my faxes.
        Last edited by heatnikki; 04-01-2022, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Duet Display is a mobile app developed by former Apple engineers to use your iPhone and iPad as a second display. Connect your device to your Mac with a Lightning cable or 30-pin cable and get a second display with instant response time and touch features. This is the kind of app I found here, for my work it helps me a lot.

Comment

Mining yield calculator, the best app for my work, I use it most often as I am involved in crypto. In my cryptocalculator asic mining calcI calculate my mining income by hash rate based on this year's data. This is the easiest mining profit calculator out there. An improved analogue of whattomine or as miners call it, wattumine / wattumine. You enter the hash into the algorithm you are interested in - you get the income from mining in different currencies.
            Last edited by jekson; 05-06-2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I'm an instagram blogger and have my own cosmetics products. To promote them on instagram I use different side tools and sites - one of them isInstagram account analysis provided by https://datajam.pro/. Highly recommend this service!

Comment

Working...
              X