Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovidiumark
    replied
    It should be a decision balanced between your taste, your desires, and the opinion of some professionals.

Leave a comment:

• haynes11
    replied
    My Office is about 30 years old but still is in very good conditions. But I want to renovate my office building but I am confused in using Smart Glass Technologies. I want to change my front ordinary door into switchable privacy glass front door using smart glass tech and also want to change all ordinary glass into smart Glass. Here i am want to ask about the best company of smart glass In USA but i have done research a lot on it and find some companies upto the mark.

Leave a comment:

• vinikil
    replied
    I'm an athlete, and I have a separate entertainment room where everything is arranged very nicely. The coolest thing there is where my friends and I spend a large amount of time is the soccer table, which was purchased from a top rated read more on soccer tables. But not all foosball tables are the same. Some are more durable than others, some are more fun, some are for professional play, some are for casual play, and some are just boring to play. That's why we chose these foosball tables,
    Last edited by vinikil; 03-01-2022, 03:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jojoz
    replied
    tnx for the ideas!

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    commented on 's reply
    but also you aswell

• Coolman
    replied
    Originally posted by DepressingPoem View Post
    You do you
    yes, you too

Leave a comment:

• Carpetsindubai
    replied
    Idea is so good. You should compare your walls with the furniture, carpets, curtains, blinds. In order to make your rooms more sparkle and alive, we recommend using the painting on your walls. Our wall murals are made by professional artists and will offer you decorating both your home and your psyche.

Leave a comment:

• Coolman
    replied
    Originally posted by Fox View Post
    My apartment is being renovated and I want my walls in the apartment to be white. But I need some interesting decor on the walls. I'm thinking about my own pictures. What do you think about this idea?
    I advise you to do minimalistic design, when it mix with white, black, and grey.

Leave a comment:

• WeigelP
    replied
    I think there are a lot of different options that you can put on the wall and it's up to you to choose. So it's up to you to choose.

Leave a comment:

• Fox
    replied
    Thank you for supporting the conversation)) but what exactly do you advise? print your own paintings? or order ready-made? I was even thinking about printing beautiful paintings on canvas. Do you know what I mean? Or buy something special like world map prints. There are so many options now, I don't know what to choose.
    Last edited by RhymeLovingWriter; 01-16-2022, 10:25 AM. Reason: Removed promotional link

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    You do you

Leave a comment:

• Fox
    started a topic Original home decor

Original home decor

My apartment is being renovated and I want my walls in the apartment to be white. But I need some interesting decor on the walls. I'm thinking about my own pictures. What do you think about this idea?
Working...
X