Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    I figured it would work well with the description of your environment I had.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    Page topper!

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    Thank you for the tomato suggestion! We do get lots of rain, high humidity during the summer.

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    qwertopiuy...

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    commented on 's reply
    I would recommend German pink tomatoes.... I suck at house plants but I've grown food for a while they are some of the tastiest its good for sunny places that don't get to much rain and you said it was hot where you are... just a thought

• Catz
    replied
    Also, Emmy - that's an adorable birthday theme!

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    My bellpepper is cute though lol

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    I now see two tomatoes. Geez. why are they just squeezing a couple out now?

Is it the kind I chose? Beefsteak tomatoes. I should have just gone with the little kind lol

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    I started gardening at like 4 and stopped for a while and I know how but its like the plants just refuse to grow... and RhymeLovingWriter Glad to hear things are growing better

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Originally posted by DepressingPoem View Post
    I suck at gardening I look at a plant and it just gives up on existing
    I used to feel that way too, but this year we've had a bit of everything go well, despite many flops early on. Luckily we are zone 6b so we have a decent growing season...that helps give to time to try more than once for some plants!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Originally posted by Emmy View Post
    On the bright side of things, I have my daughter's Halloween costume and first birthday party planned out! She's going to be a baby frappucino, and my husband and I are going to be the exhausted Mom-arista and Dad-arista Her birthday party is also coffee-themed, it's "A Latte Fun!"
    Sounds like a frothingly good time!

So sorry to hear about the accident, damages, and job frustrations - but VERY THANKFUL you weren't injured.

Prayers your way, dear poetess. Keep the lattes coming!

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    commented on 's reply
    Adorable... Love the idea

• Emmy
    replied
    On the bright side of things, I have my daughter's Halloween costume and first birthday party planned out! She's going to be a baby frappucino, and my husband and I are going to be the exhausted Mom-arista and Dad-arista Her birthday party is also coffee-themed, it's "A Latte Fun!"

Leave a comment:

• Emmy
    replied
    Long and busy couple of weeks. On the 1st my daughter and I were in a car accident--we are both physically okay but there is about $6000 in damages to my car. We had family pictures done that same weekend and they turned out beautifully. I'm trying to find a new job, because my current job has completely burned me out, especially since I can't actually "call in" if myself or my daughter are sick. I have to find my own coverage, and not call the supervisor on-call phone, because that doesn't constitute an "emergency", apparently. I interviewed for a job at the university hospital nearby back on the 1st, I'm still waiting to hear one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    I suck at gardening I look at a plant and it just gives up on existing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X