No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: BATTLE FORTY FIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was starting to comment here about a comment one of my podcaster's made yesterday and I got so worked up typing, it turned into a blog post.

Comment

Thank you Rhymezone! LOL

Comment

Wordpress is now offering a podcast feature. I had an old boss who said I should start a podcast. I've had others tell me I get very passionate and before podcasts were vey common, a friend would tell people to ask me about what I think of the breed (in reference to the breed of dog I show). So I sometimes feel I could possibly have an audience if I started a podcast up, but if I ever did a podcast, I would want it to be about writing though I'm no professional so it may not have any weight. And sometimes I think, what would be the point of a podcast? Is it ego centered? Would I actually find it fun? I sense guilt at the thought of talking/ranting about nothing with any weight in it.

Comment

You should totally do that... I'm sure you would be amazing at it

Comment

You always seem so confident and firm but open to new ideas a podcast seems like it would be something you would do good at

Comment

Popping in to say hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Electron.John View Post
                Just stopping in to take the last post!
                And now I am!

Comment

Hi Emmy! I do hope you are doing well! I'm not sure if you saw CC's post a little while ago, he has a twitch stream: TinyManHour
                  I don't know if you've already popped in to one of his streams. Thought I'd share it again here.

Comment

I did see that! I've never really done anything with Twitch but I'll have to check it out!

Comment

It's cute. He paints little toys....

Comment

Joking! It's much more impressive than that, but I had to, in case he's lurking now and then.

Comment

I didn't know that existed

Comment

Me neither...I love learning new things.

Comment

It depends on what your learning and why for me like intresting fact fun being forced to memories scary things not so much

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G56VgsLfKY4

Comment

Working...
                                X