• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry Emmy

Comment

• Prayers for peace at the new job!

Comment

• Originally posted by DepressingPoem View Post
        Anyone else here write with music and are just about to get half way through when the song ends and can't go anywhere until they restart the song
        Yes! I can pretty much only get my best writing done to folksy music. I have a Modest Mouse Pandora channel that's perfect, otherwise it's all owned music on itunes so I can replay to my heart's content.

Comment

• My mom passed away yesterday morning (February 7). My dad and I were with her. I'm glad she's not in pain anymore, but damn this hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmy View Post
            My mom passed away yesterday morning (February 7). My dad and I were with her. I'm glad she's not in pain anymore, but damn this hurts.
            I'm so sorry Emmy. I'm glad you two could be with her. Praying for peace and healing through your grief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catz View Post

I'm so sorry Emmy. I'm glad you two could be with her. Praying for peace and healing through your grief.
              Thank you <3

Comment

• I'm still used to this place being called poemzone, so I often will type poem into the browser and wonder why it isn't populating this site.

Today I corrected myself, deleted poem, and continued to type, "thyme" LOL ThymeZone would be an interesting place. Then I realized, rhymezone isn't the way to get here either lol

Comment

• Forum. I've gotta type forum if I want to get here quickly.

Comment

• Me being here for well not as long sometimes i'll just start typeing forum mindlessly

Comment

• its kinda close to the goal tho isn't it

Comment

• Not quite, I guess I got a little ambitious about the pace of this battle. Page 46 or post# 661

Comment

• we are like 2/3 the way there and i say after that we double it

Comment

• We can do that. It's really up to the winner to set the next goal.

Comment

• DepressingPoem
                              DepressingPoem commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The forum looks so weird in dark mode

• What?? I want to put mine in dark mode...

Comment

• Is there a forum setting, or do you mean the Browser setting?

Comment

• DepressingPoem
                              DepressingPoem commented
                              Editing a comment
                              high contrast mode on my device
                          Working...
                          X