X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but not without good reason I assure you

Comment

• Originally posted by CeramicCornflake View Post
      Pretty suspicious that I stop in to say hi and you immediately start asking about banning members....
      LOL, nah it's just I saw you and remembered an old post from you being sad that the forum was so overrun by spam... so my thoughts went toward banning the spambots so Mr. CC doesn't go away forever again.

Comment

• And EJ had made me and Admin, or had intended to, but I still don't have those abilities.

Comment

• It's like trying to sweep with 10 hairy chihuahuas running loose.

Comment

• Ah and I don't mind the question. My main career, job is insurance. I'm one of them sneaky insurance sales people :P

Comment

• I've been called a crook and conman in jest before, but if insurance is mandatory by lenders and state governments (home, auto, business) why not go with someone brilliant, like me? Because I know there are certainly sketchy agents out there, of which I am not.

Should that be my tagline on my business card? LOL

Comment

• DepressingPoem
                DepressingPoem commented
                Editing a comment
                <Catz Card>

Call Catz Creative Insurance Who needs sketchy when you have Catz

• You heard it here, folks. Catz doesn't know how to sketch.

Comment

• We have a winner by K.O ..Connngraddulationsss CreamicCornflake

Comment

• Anyone else here write with music and are just about to get half way through when the song ends and can't go anywhere until they restart the song

Comment

• And then the can't find the song and like what they have but have to through it out and use a new song

Comment

• er go a new poem that feels like trash next to the other one

Comment

• -I think this is the first time i hit my 5 post limit

Comment

• Hi friends. Been a loooong couple weeks since my last post. I have big updates.

I quit my job as a direct support professional (caregiver for adults with disabilities) this past Sunday. And on Tuesday I accepted a job offer as a claims adjuster, which will be a massive increase in salary, along with better hours.

On Monday, my mom was admitted to hospice. She has COPD, and last Friday was admitted with pneumonia. Her condition declined over the weekend and she had a respiratory distress episode that compromised her breathing even more than it already was. She was moved back to her nursing home today, where hospice will coordinate care until she transitions. I've known for a long time my mom would not live to an advanced age. But even when you know it will be coming sooner than later, it's still not enough time. Her 63rd birthday is February 18. I'm not sure she'll make it till then.

Comment

• Emmy...my heart goes out to you. I'll be holding you and your mom and any other family members in prayer.

Congratulations on the new job though. Massive increase in pay and better hours both sound like a good way to start the year.

Comment

• I don't even know what happened to the end of January this year. Not necessarily a bad thing, but still a little surprised we're already in February!

Comment

Working...
                              X