No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: BATTLE FORTY FIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's currently a balmy 11F here. But on Tuesday it was 50F.

Comment

• dang

Comment

• We've got a big range to. Today feels a bit warmer at 44F

Comment

• I hope to get the keys to my new office today. That'll be fun.

Comment

• DepressingPoem
            DepressingPoem commented
            Editing a comment
            What do you work as if you don't mine my asking (Curiosity getting the better of me once more)

• I feel weird. I'm a mature adult woman. There are full grown adults 10 years younger than me and they make me feel pretty mature and experienced. However, when it comes to my main business, I do look young and am usually assumed to be ten years younger than I am. Normally, that'd be a boost to my ego, but it is not. I need to be taken seriously, and sometimes it feels like when people think I'm some young gun starting an insurance business they'll wish me luck, while not wanting to trust me enough to help them with their own insurance. Maybe I need to use make up to age myself LOL

Comment

• I don't know if you guys have seen 30Rock, I love that show. Liz Lemon uses an agent who's basically a kid in an oversized suit. That's how I feel sometimes.

Comment

• Oh! Would you look at that. I had thought I posted five consecutive comments, but alas, I am given one more...

I'm very happy that my chickens have been a success and are now laying many an egg. It's encouraging after my garden failure. I am also now starting seeds indoors for a second attempt at raised bed gardening.

Comment

• Blorp.

Comment

• yeap

Comment

• When he said "yeap."

I felt that.

Comment

• Hey!

Comment

• Oh and sir Electron.John it appears I still can't ban members? I am only able to soft delete spam posts

Comment

• Pretty suspicious that I stop in to say hi and you immediately start asking about banning members....

Comment

• Catz
                            Catz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It's kind of like when you have a friend come over to your house, then you realize you forgot some housekeeping and attempt to clean that up embarrassingly.

• If you ask me.

Comment

• -it kinda is

Comment

Working...
                            X