No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: BATTLE FORTY FIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was writing something and it was okay not really good but it was getting there and then someone elses music ruined the mood

Comment

• Umm watched a play

thanksgiving was fun

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Played with dogs

talked with an old friend

and ummm i liked the deep dish pizza that i forgot existed

Comment

• Dunno what to say other than that very fact

Comment

• So...Thanksgiving festivities are over and we're nearly finished with the 1st week of Advent. I love these weeks of anticipation leading up to the Christmas season.

Comment

• Although, I haven't started decorating. It's sometimes a toss up for me...hold off on the decorating until the end of this season or just do a bit at a time so it's ready for Christmas?

Comment

• Catz Weather today was unseasonably warm...and as you mentioned in an earlier post - bugs (mostly flies) were back in numbers.

On the bright side...I got the rest of the dead/frozen tops of hostas and day Lillies cleaned out of the flower beds before it cools off again tomorrow.

Comment

• Also gave the last of my pumpkins to a sister for her chickens. Glad they'll go to good use.

Comment

• Found some wild gourds in the pasture. Researching now how to hollow them and use for decorations. The roasted seeds are supposed to be edible and a good source of protein, so there's that, too.

Comment

Working...
                  X