Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Congratulations!!!!! I thought about stalking my computer...waiting for someone to post and then swooping in...but got busy with an outside project and was away too long...next time! Gotta' make hay white the sun shines around here.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    Thank you, Thank you, I will take all your praises and applause in the next battle

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    How silly... I thought I had won the last battle and figured I shouldn't win two in a row. That didn't sit well for some reason, BUT I did not win the last one! So I think I'll take this one and get our next battle set up

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    Just checked... 15 seconds between posts.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    In the olden days, we'd race for the finish when it was this close. You had to time it just right because of the time rule that won't allow you to post too quickly

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    Well I tried to give somebody else a chance...

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    OK. By my counter, five posts to go. Whoever gets on next...if you take the max, you win the slot! Go for it!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Did some mowing around the house this afternoon. The grass isn't growing but the weeds? Yep, they are thriving!

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    Alas...I don't get on here every day so I doubt it will be me...but I can, in good conscience say I've done my part.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I'll go a few more to get us closer to the magic number.

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    I usually have trouble with bell peppers germinating. I saw an interesting video last week about it. If I find the link, I'll send it.

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    How will I know if my seeds aren't gonna make it? My Sweet Bellpeppers have not sprouted yet. The seed packet says 7-21 days, but all my other ones have sprouted

Leave a comment:

• Catz
    replied
    It's especially interesting in that last run when we're only 5 posts away

Leave a comment:

• RhymeLovingWriter
    replied
    CeramicCornflake Oh no...the heat is on! Good to see your name in this queue again!

Leave a comment:

• DepressingPoem
    replied
    thats like really really really close

Leave a comment:

Working...
X