The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Manatee and Mom.jpg
    Baby manatee surfacing next to mom. Took this picture in the Florida Keys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catz View Post
      So the default setting shows 15 posts per day. That would make the last post of page 21 #315

So that way those who have a custom page setting can still follow along by post number.
      Be sure to check your settings so that your page count is on the default setting. Otherwise, watch the post number (upper right hand corner of post) for #315. Thanks again to Catz for clarifying. It would be good if we add this specific in the rules section of any future battles.

Comment

• I love that photo EJ! How cool you get to be around manatees.

Comment

• Please do share as many of those great photos you've captured while out there

Comment

• Originally posted by DepressingPoem View Post
            I wanna get to ten Pages by the end of the month. anyone think we can do it
            I definitely think we can accomplish this

Comment

• But we'll all probably have to do our maximum 5 posts at a time

Comment

• I can't believe how long this month has felt considering it is literally shorter than any other month. Probably all the moving and driving around and unpacking.

Comment

• End of February today...will tomorrow come in like a lion - or a lamb?

Comment

• Today would be a perfect day for writing some poetry to post to the Rhymezone. After brunch, of course.

Comment

• I've had several small, but really nice things happen in the past week. Cumulatively, they added up to a real sense of being well. Warming temperatures helped set the stage for a good mood too.

Comment

• I wish I could give that feeling to everyone. With all the struggles of the past year because of the pandemic, we need to encourage each other any time we are able.

Comment

• I heard an new phrase this morning while watching a podcast on discernment. The speaker said "suffering the timing of God". I've heard other people say "God's perfect timing" - as in, nothing happens outside of God's providence.

We are impatient, as imperfect humans, and often don't want to wait for change...forcing things when in fact we, or those on whose behalf we think we are acting, are incapable at that moment of accepting or working with grace. We need not lose our peace of mind or heart over this. Our call is to continue to be faithful and continue to trust that God loves EVERY soul and is working in ways we can't see. He will never abandon us.

Anyway...it's going to be good fodder for meditation.

Comment

• Hmmmm

Comment

• Another sunny morning where I live. I'm enjoying every one of these days!

Comment

• So the month of March has arrived like a lamb...the saying goes that it will end like a lion. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X