No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I'm so glad that I posted that about the page count and you answered it Catz . I went to my profile. There is a button on the lower left titled "Edit Settings". Click on it and there will be four tabs (profile, account, privacy, notifications). Click on "account", scroll about half way down to right above the "Date & Time options" and you can set "views per page". I maxed mine out at 40 views per page so I wouldn't have to refresh as much.

Is yours set at 20 views per page (choices are use forum default, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 40)?

Comment

It does explain some things. I'm going to review all my settings again, just to refresh my memory.

Comment

We had another sunny day today. Cooler, but sunny.

Comment

That makes sense. Mine is set to "Use Forum Default. "
          I think.. a loooooong time ago, when this new forum took over Poemzone, we had this discussion.

So perhaps I'll edit the original post and define the winner a little better.

Comment

So the default setting shows 15 posts per day. That would make the last post of page 21 #315

So that way those who have a custom page setting can still follow along by post number.

Comment

You are brilliant! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Comment

I'm trying a new recipe with the instapot. I've never been very kitchen-y. My husband has done most of the cooking through our marriage, but when I quit my last job I just had a longing for my grandma's cooking. I gave a couple of recipes a try and got high praise and shock from family. I was never thought to be a good cook, but I also rarely did. I now find myself experimenting with all sorts of recipes. Today: Instant Pot Shrimp Boil

It looked southern

Comment

It is a late dinner though.

Comment

Originally posted by RhymeLovingWriter View Post
                    You are brilliant! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
                    *takes a bow*

I'm so happy the posts are numbered

Comment

• I'm happy to report the shrimp boil was fantastic! My husband doe not like seafood though, so could only partly enjoy it.

Comment

• I hate seafood too... its icky.

Comment

• I only like the things that are fluffy like marshmellows but aren't there a fish thing.... I don't eat out much

Comment

• Originally posted by Catz View Post
                            I'm trying a new recipe with the instapot. I've never been very kitchen-y. My husband has done most of the cooking through our marriage, but when I quit my last job I just had a longing for my grandma's cooking. I gave a couple of recipes a try and got high praise and shock from family. I was never thought to be a good cook, but I also rarely did. I now find myself experimenting with all sorts of recipes. Today: Instant Pot Shrimp Boil

It looked southern
                            Cooking is very fun

Comment

• I wanna get to ten Pages by the end of the month. anyone think we can do it

Comment

• Looks like I have the last post!

Comment

Working...
                                X