The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also nice job on killing the spam

I'm trying to help with that as much as possible.

Comment

I like to walk while its still dark but not to dark I like the cold UwU

Comment

and I can't really help all I do is say you shouldn't do that... not really listened to tho

Comment

Mid-week already - some call it 'hump day' - some of the TV commercials with camels are cute...although I don't watch much TV anymore. I wonder if they still use them?

Comment

I don't watch regular tv anymore. Mainly just the stuff I'm subscribed to directly. Can't say I miss flipping through channels.

Comment

I went back and read the first 5 pages of the Question thread, Electron John was great at that game. Those were fun to look at again.

Comment

I decided to make my own little snack packs to munch on instead of buying the prepacked snack packs. The ones that are little cheese and cracker packs.

So it was mostly a success, i added salami slices, but for sure my portions were way too big!

Comment

Originally posted by DepressingPoem View Post
                  I like to walk while its still dark but not to dark I like the cold UwU
                  I used to do a lot of late night walking when i was a teen, usually with my sister or a cousin. My time alone was always during the day or early morning. Fear of the dark and all

Comment

The dark holds me and shows me I can live without the light whatever hides whaterver lurks that to i will endure

Comment

Oh my, we're up to page 3...keep 'em coming.

Comment

Hmm. Why do I show Page 6? Are my setting messed up

Comment

Someone give me a kind of music so i can do a thing... If you would

Comment

Hurry someone listen to good music and tell me what I get to use

Comment

Ummm good music? A specific song? How about Modest Mouse's Gravity Rides Everything ?

Comment

Hmm thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X