• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-oop I have never left my time zone for more than a month at a time

Comment

and I still slept the same hours regardless of the sun

Comment

I think I just had such a solid sleeping habit, 10:30-6:30 everyday, but now that's become 12-9 here and its the worst I'm just more productive in the morning, and I feel like I'm falling behind on unpacking and getting all our stuff moved over here, registration, licenses etc

Comment

What do you do when your day was going splendidly, before getting hit with stress and having the day ruined.

Comment

Well, I suppose, I could choose to not waste away for the next few hours. I'd rather do nothing and just have melancholy music pair with my newfound hatred for everything....

Comment

Okay, being dramatic always makes me feel better. I could start by tabling what is stressing me out. So there you go, back onto the shelf to be handled tomorrow because today's me just isn't up for it. I did delete some more spam today.

Comment

It's hard to be in a good mood. I want to be angry.
                Maybe I'll try reading. There is a book I've been meaning to pick up. Let's see if that works

Comment

Oh, I hope you found some healthy stress relief.

Comment

I had a wonderful day today. The temps here were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G after the sub-zero deep freeze we tolerated a week ago. I know there are many around the country, maybe the globe not so lucky, but I'm giving thanks for every day sunshine and mild temps find the path to my door.

Comment

I've been taking more walks lately...when I've been thinking too much...it helps.

Comment

Tomorrow the temps aren't supposed to be as high, but I think the sun is supposed to shine and not so much wind (it can get SO windy here). We should spend a fair amount of time outdoors.

Comment

Oh, and the car needs the oil changed.

On a different note, I hope we get some more contributors here. If not it's going to take a long time to get 21 pages posted! Even with five-at-a-whack!

Comment

My evening did get better. I just don't adjust very quickly to a change in schedule

Comment

Walks are certainly lovely things.

Comment

I think we are making good progress. I remember when we used to place the win really far out because we would all be posting so much. I think we kind of liked letting a battle go for a while. I'm enjoying our new poets

Comment

Working...
                                X