• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Good night ya'll. Also people in the south say Reeses wrong LOL

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

I didn't know that saying. Perhaps I've not been in the areas of the south that use it. At any rate, the sun is shining again in my corner of the world and it's a welcome sight.

Comment

I've decided I will do one great thing today. Now I am working out the parameters of "great".

Comment

How would any of you define "great" in this context?

Comment

A great thing would certainly be something you do not do everyday. Otherwise your poetry would make the cut.
              Hmm. Great things could include giving a stranger a compliment? Or finishing a good book?

Comment

but..... experianceing things for the first time. The first butterflies. The first kiss. The first cuddles. I argure grate is also something you hardly even if not never do, or haven't done. the first experiance at a movie the screems the laughs the tears aren't as raw the 2nt time you watch it.

Comment

I think its grate is the kind of thing you enjoy just as well as quality

Comment

So funny story.. When I tried to log back in, I messed up my password multiple times. Ended up locked out. The message was wait 15 minutes. Then I remembered that i had visited Rhymezone on my phone a while back, so I tried that and there was a saved password on my phone for rhymezone, tried to log in with that password on the computer, got locked out. Tried to log in to my phone, it was accepted, then it kicked me out and said i was locked out. I was frustrated, but then decided I'd just make a new account until my old one could get figured out, I just wanted to post and see if old friends were still here.

So I decide to make a similar screen name as my original one. It deleted my name twice. So in my frustration, I pressed the "7" a bunch of times and ended up creating the account: catz7777777777....I hadn't thought that through.... I ended up having to log in and I felt pretty dumb staring at the username line and realizing, I have no clue how many 7s I typed LOL
                    I gave up. the next day I was able to get on just fine

Comment

That's funny. I'm glad you got back in. I've gotten that warning a few times, usually when I type too fast and miss a character, but I don't think I've ever gotten locked out.

My "great" thing actually consisted in getting two things done that I've been putting off. We had almost spring-like temps, so I stripped the bed and hung the sheets out to line dry (looking forward to that fresh-air smell when we hit the sack tonight), and cleaned some dead sedum stems out of our south flower bed. Neither of those things were on any list this morning, so it definitely feels like a win tonight!

I also picked up a book I'd already finished, but enjoyed immensely, and am looking through it again.

It's been a good day. I hope you can say the same!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I want to hang our sheets out to dry, it just sounds like you had a pleasant, lovely day.

Comment

Oh and which book?

Comment

So my office in this house is a loft above the Garage. It's not a full height room, it kind of has those attic like angles, there are crawlspace doors that lead out into sectioned out attic-y area, or y'know access areas. I have so many bugs! I dislike gross bugs. It's very distracting to have them buzz over my head. I can only assume they are coming in from the access doors, but I can't figure out how.

Comment

Good morning folks. How long should it take to acclimate to a new time zone. I'm gonna be a mess when the hour change hits.

Comment

Working...
                                X