No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Last Post: Unprecedented Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine those and many like them with covered with snow and bits of ice at some of the tips I imagine the boy from a story long ago forgotten

*why dose that sound so mystical*
    Last edited by DepressingPoem; 02-21-2021, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Me realizeing I have no life....

Comment

Are you a fan of Blue October? He sings of snow and a boy who'd argue with a tree. I love having their music playing when I'm writing.

Comment

I listen to a diffrent kind of music. I'll check it out.

Comment

I listen to more to sugarcult the closest to this maybe greedays bulavard of broken dreams

Comment

Well if you do look them up, might I suggest a couple? "Graceful Dancing" is lovely, as is "Ugly Side". "Independently Happy" is my go to for writing. But really Justin is just a talented writer and all their music is great.

Comment

I definitely have mixed tastes as well, but I will always love listening to good writing, whatever the style..... with the exception of hip hop and country. But really, is there any good writing in country music :P

Comment

With the exception of Mr. Johnny Cash, of course

Comment

I think I know a song you may like I find quite nice

Bleeding Out
                    -Molly Hunt

Comment

Hey. Okay. That's pretty good. I do not like female singers very much, not that I don't like their voice all the time, it's just generally a female is paired with intolerable music or they are too high pitched for me, but Miss Hunt has a good song. Thank you for sharing! I wasn't sure I wanted to hit play at first LOL :P

I do like Ingrid Michaelson, she's more folk though. I love folk music
                      Last edited by Catz; 02-21-2021, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I just got back from picking up Mr. husband from his parents, he just drove home from California with his dad. Now i'm trying to write my Tree poem. I've got 1 last line I'm trying to think of two syllables.

Comment

Nevermind, I've decided each line will be 10 syllables

Comment

have you tried a shakesperain sonnet

Comment

No, I've only ever written in forms for school assignments. My personal poetry has always been freeform because "I refused to be caged"

I have always respected various forms of poetry and now I want to actually try more than just a haiku. I was a silly young rebel when it came to writing.

Do you have a sonnet? Is it posted here?

Comment

I could barely keep to the theme of ten syllables LOL

I changed it up in the last four lines, but they are patterned somewhat

Comment

Working...
                                X